Should the University of Miami Fire Al Golden? (Vote Now)

Should the University of Miami Fire Al Golden?

• Yes

Votes: 1,127 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 100 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
40 Noles, Gaytors and morons voting for him to stay? Figures.

Advertisement
No unless we can get someone better. We don't need another new project like Golden was 4 years ago. Let Shalala leave to give us a better chance to hire a good coach.

For real tho what's the point of this? Dont we already know vast majority want him gone?
Its always good to have an actual number. If some how this poll can be shown to the powers that be, maybe, miraculously it will open their eyes and they will realize holy **** its not just 30 fans that are making a lot of noise, a majority wants this fat loser to be fired.

And the good thing about the vote being private, it eliminates the idea that people would feel pressured to vote Yes. This is as honest of a poll can get for a message board.

Advertisement
For real tho what's the point of this? Dont we already know vast majority want him gone?
Its always good to have an actual number. If some how this poll can be shown to the powers that be, maybe, miraculously it will open their eyes and they will realize holy **** its not just 30 fans that are making a lot of noise, a majority wants this fat loser to be fired.

And the good thing about the vote being private, it eliminates the idea that people would feel pressured to vote Yes. This is as honest of a poll can get for a message board.

Word.

Advertisement
Who are the 52 *******S that voted no? WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Al paying people to log on to CIS and vote.

Who are the idiots who voted no?

Probably more athletic department and administrative people that were planted in here..

Advertisement
trolls voting now that's why the numbers of NO, I cant see a real Miami fan wanting to keep this guy. He could go down as the worse coach in Miami history. I remember when they hired that clown talking about we're not tough or Disciplined.

Advertisement
No unless we can get someone better. We don't need another new project like Golden was 4 years ago. Let Shalala leave to give us a better chance to hire a good coach.

Yea, good call.

Nobody and I mean nobody could do worse than Golden.

Hoke, Weiss, Gill, Turner, Zook, Muschamp and countless other ****** coaches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Golden Corral

Yea, good call.

Nobody and I mean nobody could do worse than Golden.

Hoke, Weiss, Gill, Turner, Zook, Muschamp and countless other ****** coaches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Golden Corral

lulz at Weiss. no ******* way. he is the worst college coach of all time. **** wherever he goes. i hate golden more than most, but c'mon...

Advertisement
Back