Should the University of Miami Fire Al Golden? (Vote Now)

Should the University of Miami Fire Al Golden?

• Yes

Votes: 1,127 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 100 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Keep clicking Goldenistas!

Your THIS close to bringing the % of fans who want this fraud fired below 90%.

#Renew your efforts! Get it done!

I think it's obvious that considering the trolling element, the poll should reflect a 95% "fire the fatty" sentiment.

Advertisement
O
Wow...seeing how seriously some of you are taking this meaningless poll is sad. NO ONE CARES if you vote yes or no!!! It's almost as if you think the Board of Trustees or anyone with power at UM give a **** about what the results are. If they don't care about the results on the field what makes you geniuses think they care about what you think, especially when some of you can't put together a coherent sentence to save your life? I've had season tickets for over a decade and have forgotten more games than most of you have even been too. It's time for change at UM but some of you "fans" are an embarrassment. I have no doubt that I will be called names, homophobic slurs and other things which will show how classy this blog is and I welcome it because it will prove I am right. Unless something major and unexpected happens, Golden will be back next year and you better accept it and the threats are unacceptable. Most of you already don't go to the games so just keep staying home but don't criticize people who do, even when we don't like what we see. If you aren't a supporter (financially) your opinion does not count. So instead of going on blogs and voting on stupid polls and making threats against someone you don't even know, make valid arguments using actual facts and try to sound like someone with an IQ of more than your shoe size.

You're right. In the grand scheme of things the poll is meaningless. Everyone is full aware it will not change at he powers that be minds. It's just some chit for this board. The fact that it bother'd you means you're pretty simple.

Advertisement
Mods post all 139 of them slurpers on this thread or start another one with them on it. Makes this interesting so we have people to target during our time of need

Advertisement
1396 voters. Really???
Wow! that's some sample.
Golden needs to change or go for sure but the ravings of 1255 unhappy people qualifies for insanity.
Carry on!!!

That there is anyone, at all voting "no" is inconceivable.

There is a chance we are misreading the "No". Perhaps these are people who think being fired is to good for Al and that he needs to be dealt with in a more "serious" manner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back