SHOULD RICHT BE FIRED IF HE LOSES EVERY GAME THE REST YEAR?

Advertisement
Uh, no. Not yet.

Seriously why not?

If he loses EVERY GAME THE REST OF THE YEAR HE STAYS?!?! WHY?

I HONESTLY WANT YOUR OPINION NOT ATTACKING YOU AT ALL JUST YOUR HONEST OPINION WHY.

Have you not been following how this season is thin on scholarships, players kicked off the team, freshmen starting, injuries ? Do you really want me to give a long-winded synopsis of how we have arrived here? How do you fire a coach who just set foot here this year? He has barely had his players who he can coach. Besides, what other coach do you have in mind for this rabid fan base?

One that is smart enough to surround himself with good dedicated coordinators.

He can't call plays...he's horrible at it. What's worse is the rest of the team is suffering from him not being able to take a macro approach and be involved in all facets.

I'm not calling for his firing right now. But if he doesn't hire a dedicated, competent OC this summer it will be time to start doing so.

Uh, no. Not yet.

Seriously why not?

I HONESTLY WANT YOUR OPINION NOT ATTACKING YOU AT ALL JUST YOUR HONEST OPINION WHY.

Have you not been following how this season is thin on scholarships, players kicked off the team, freshmen starting, injuries ? Do you really want me to give a long-winded synopsis of how we have arrived here? How do you fire a coach who just set foot here this year? He has barely had his players who he can coach. Besides, what other coach do you have in mind for this rabid fan base?

He can't call plays...he's horrible at it. What's worse is the rest of the team is suffering from him not being able to take a macro approach and be involved in all facets.

I'm not calling for his firing right now. But if he doesn't hire a dedicated, competent OC this summer it will be time to start doing so.

So I say, give him a year or two, we'll know the trajectory of his coaching here.

Uh, no. Not yet.

Seriously why not?

So I say, give him a year or two, we'll know the trajectory of his coaching here.

I'm giving him until the offseason. If he swallows his pride and hires a dedicated competent OC....I'll give him at least 2 years. If he doesn't, he's not the right guy for the job.

Seriously why not?

I'm giving him until the offseason. If he swallows his pride and hires a dedicated competent OC....I'll give him at least 2 years. If he doesn't, he's not the right guy for the job.

OK well I guess this would be ok. But I don't think he's gonna do that.

Advertisement
YES. If something doesn't work, be proactive and fix it. However, I doubt Miami will pay two coaches to NOT coach this time. He is here for next few years....

OK well I guess this would be ok. But I don't think he's gonna do that.

If he doesn't....next year will be ugly. Banners will be flying, attendance is going to be even worse...and recruiting is going to suffer because we aren't going to win much with this guy calling plays.

This offseason will tell me everything I need to know about Richt. I'm willing to give him a pass if he swallows his pride.

It is no secret this team (coaches to water boys) could all do better. I'd like to see one or two recruiting classes and their development under MR, before I make the call. On paper, he is the best coach since 2001. I just want him to show what "his" product will be, with SFLA as his backyard.

Advertisement
I will bet in Vegas this team will not win another game. How with Rick's innovative run play action with a QB who can't put 1 foot in front of other?

This is embarrassing ND is a very bad football but we proved we are worse!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course he should be fired. Not even a question for anybody except Blake James. Unfortunately James' opinion is the only one that matters.

He will not be fired so the question is moot, but he should fire the entire offensive staff, including his son, and be forced to hire an offensive coordinator.

Pat Nix laughs at this offense.

Advertisement
Back