SHOULD RICHT BE FIRED IF HE LOSES EVERY GAME THE REST YEAR?

Advertisement
He should, and a real team dedicated to winning would. But he won't be fired. He'll get another 2-3 years to suck here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes....He's getting paid 4 mill a year....it appears this team is giving up....his time could be up as a good coach.....I love his positivity.....but he may be washed up as top notch coach....he continues to run the ball on second and long setting up 3rd and longs every possession.....not once has he thrown on 1st and 2nd down....forcing the run with no line is a pathetic scheme!

Advertisement
The one thing I don't understand about the argument to hire a dedicated OC is, what makes anyone think that the offense would be any better? Couldn't we make the same argument that any OC hired would just be running what Richt wants kind of like we did with No'D and Golden? Given his 15 year track record, I don't see Richt changing who he is at this point so anyone thinking an up tempo spread offense would be on its way to us would be fooling themselves. I honestly don't know where we go from here but it's starting to look like another 4 years of incompetence before another coach is run out of town.

Advertisement
Uh, no. Not yet.

Seriously why not?

If he loses EVERY GAME THE REST OF THE YEAR HE STAYS?!?! WHY?

I HONESTLY WANT YOUR OPINION NOT ATTACKING YOU AT ALL JUST YOUR HONEST OPINION WHY.

Have you not been following how this season is thin on scholarships, players kicked off the team, freshmen starting, injuries ? Do you really want me to give a long-winded synopsis of how we have arrived here? How do you fire a coach who just set foot here this year? He has barely had his players who he can coach. Besides, what other coach do you have in mind for this rabid fan base? I don't think you'll get one. In case you're thing Butch, he's not gonna cut it here the first season he struggles - which happened with his last stint here. I just smh when I read some these comments that lack substance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back