Should move Berrios to rb...

shayleon

Sophomore
In a role similar to Ty Montgomery at GB and Dion Lewis at NE. A running back used mostly in passing situations. He was an option QB out of HS and was really effective carrying the ball also. With all the talent available at receiver, I think this would be a good move. JMO

Advertisement
In a role similar to Ty Montgomery at GB and Dion Lewis at NE. A running back used mostly in passing situations. He was an option QB out of HS and was really effective carrying the ball also. With all the talent available at receiver, I think this would be a good move. JMO

Come on bro... 🤦🏾

So.....

BB to rb?
Bethel to DT?
Njoku to te?
Allison to te?
Homer to db?
Gall to rb ( even though he graduated)

Got it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So.....

BB to rb?
Bethel to DT?
Njoku to te?

Got it.

Bro, check out dem pics of Evidence now. He towers over David. He movin to TE, just like i predicted. Bethel to DT will be announced if we lose both Norton and Mcintosh to the draft.

Sometimes I hate this fanbase, man. ALWAYS trying to move guys around, no matter what their position. You guys are starting to kill me with this ****.

Sometimes, yeah, it does happen. But at some point it just gets ridiculous. Give it a rest and leave it to the coaches because most of y'all don't have a clue

Also, Evidence is taller AND skinnier than David was. I wouldn't be totally shocked if he grew into TE, but I've seen some of you getting extremely carried away with the the amount of weight kids can realistically put on in college. As of right now, Evidence is a tall WR. Don't forget he has WR speed as well. Just because a guy is tall doesn't mean he has to be a TE.. He will be too skinny for the forseeable future unless his listed weight is way off.

Last edited:
Not a wise decision early on.Our most experienced wr goes to rb while you let the TRUE freshman and Mullins learn on the fly. AR15 would be in menage a trois coverage all year!If they bring in Badet or another grad transfer I feel it could be an option.

Advertisement
Wait a minute...

Isn't Jack Allison 6'6?????

I think we just found our new TE!!!! Thank me later fellas...

Advertisement
lol at the salt on here. Just admit i was right about Evidence and move on. This excusemaking is bad form, fellas.

This picture has been out for weeks. He's also closer to the camera, making him look bigger than DJ than he actually.
Edit: saw you posted the David one. Also out for weeks and David is clearly slouched down.

Instead of looking at deceiving angles in photos, look at actual measurables. He is taller than David AND lighter. That means he would have to put on quite a bit of weight to be even equivalent to what David is. Like I said, I wouldn't be totally shocked if he moved to TE in a few years, but he is far too slender and will be for a while unless his listed weight is way off.

Last edited:
So.....

BB to rb?
Bethel to DT?
Njoku to te?

Got it.

Bro, check out dem pics of Evidence now. He towers over David. He movin to TE, just like i predicted. Bethel to DT will be announced if we lose both Norton and Mcintosh to the draft.

Yep, coaches and evidence say he's a wr. But he's moving because teddywaistline said so. Yep, I'm riding with you on this one

Advertisement
Berrios is a short receiver with sort of a running back build. It's not crazy to picture him in a receiving running back role. Most experienced mean absolutely nothing if 4 to 5 other receivers on the roster are possibly more talented. Not talking about Homer, Njoku part 2 or any other player, I'm talking about Berrios. A receiver out of the backfield like Lewis, Montgomery and Duke Johnson would be a good role for Berrios.

lol at the salt on here. Just admit i was right about Evidence and move on. This excusemaking is bad form, fellas.

This picture has been out for weeks. He's also closer to the camera, making him look bigger than DJ than he actually.
Edit: saw you posted the David one. Also out for weeks and David is clearly slouched down.

Instead of looking at deceiving angles in photos, look at actual measurables. He is taller than David AND lighter. That means he would have to put on quite a bit of weight to be even equivalent to what David is. Like I said, I wouldn't be totally shocked if he moved to TE in a few years, but he is far too slender and will be for a while unless his listed weight is way off.

His listed weight at 195 is way off. Dude is gonna enroll at Miami at 215lbs in August unless he goes on some crazy diet and stops working out. He gon start out at WR and when Jovani Haskins gets kicked out, Evidence gon quietly move over to TE. By the time, 2018 rolls around, Evidence will be 230-240lbs and in the TE rotation.

Advertisement
Back