Should move Berrios to rb...

lol at the salt on here. Just admit i was right about Evidence and move on. This excusemaking is bad form, fellas.

This picture has been out for weeks. He's also closer to the camera, making him look bigger than DJ than he actually.
Edit: saw you posted the David one. Also out for weeks and David is clearly slouched down.

Instead of looking at deceiving angles in photos, look at actual measurables. He is taller than David AND lighter. That means he would have to put on quite a bit of weight to be even equivalent to what David is. Like I said, I wouldn't be totally shocked if he moved to TE in a few years, but he is far too slender and will be for a while unless his listed weight is way off.

[TWEET][/TWEET]https://twitter.com/umkickass/status/827973917709053956
David njoku on the left. 1st year at Miami
Evidence njoku on the right highschool senior...

Evidence looks as big or bigger than David njoku when he first got here

Advertisement
People are gonna call me crazy but I think berrios will take Chad Thomas's spot this fall.

lol at the salt on here. Just admit i was right about Evidence and move on. This excusemaking is bad form, fellas.

This picture has been out for weeks. He's also closer to the camera, making him look bigger than DJ than he actually.
Edit: saw you posted the David one. Also out for weeks and David is clearly slouched down.

Instead of looking at deceiving angles in photos, look at actual measurables. He is taller than David AND lighter. That means he would have to put on quite a bit of weight to be even equivalent to what David is. Like I said, I wouldn't be totally shocked if he moved to TE in a few years, but he is far too slender and will be for a while unless his listed weight is way off.

lol, these fools still won't admit it. Evidence is gigantic for a HS Senior. He gon be Kellen Winslow JR reincarnated.

Advertisement

lol, these fools still won't admit it. Evidence is gigantic for a HS Senior. He gon be Kellen Winslow JR reincarnated.

Posted A says " Njoku is a te"
Poster b says " wr"
Coaches and said player say" he's a wr"

I'm not sure but you might want to reevaluate who the fool is. Evidence shows poster a looks the part.

Nah. Move him to qb and start running a quadruple option offense

Berrios can take the snap and either hand it off to Walton, run it, pitch back to homer, or flea flicker it back to perry who then has the option of throwing it

Problem solved

Advertisement
So.....

BB to rb?
Bethel to DT?
Njoku to te?

Got it.

Bro, check out dem pics of Evidence now. He towers over David. He movin to TE, just like i predicted. Bethel to DT will be announced if we lose both Norton and Mcintosh to the draft.

Harold Carmichael was 6'8" and played for 13 years as a receiver in the league and had several Pro Bowl and 1000 yard seasons..

nah mane, if you play him @ to many positions it'll only take away from his kick/punt return abilities like Hester.

That's a big dude.

Advertisement
If Berrios ever line up in the backfield , a DC will blitzes every down ...

OP got the wrong WR to RB.

Should be DJ Dallas. He's gonna play the Eric Metcalf role. 3rd down back out of the backfield, line up in the slot, and will fill in at RB if Homer or Walton get hurt.

Advertisement
In a role similar to Ty Montgomery at GB and Dion Lewis at NE. A running back used mostly in passing situations. He was an option QB out of HS and was really effective carrying the ball also. With all the talent available at receiver, I think this would be a good move. JMO

for ***** sake I have seen everything there is to see on this ******* board.

While I agree that Bethel at some point will end up at DT, unless Evidence takes steroids the next 4 years he won't have the frame to be at the weight needed to play TE.

Berrios to RB? Seriously?

Last edited:

David weighed 215

Evidence is 198

Advertisement
Back