Should Langham bulk up and add weight to play a hybrid Role?

Cityboy4life82

Thunderdome
Do you think he should bulk up and become an H-back/Tightend roll and be that tweener type of player?

I ask this because I would like to see him on the field a bit more. At wide out it may not be feasible but in a hybrid role there could be a possibility.

Advertisement
How have you not been banned yet?

I think he has shown he can play and produce. At wide out I am not sure how much he can get on the field do to his limited physical attributes (Speed)

Maybe as a tweener he can play a hybrid role and become more of then just a red zone threat which he has shown to be good at.

Im in favor of giving Cager's reps to Langham for the next couple weeks to see how he does.

not a bad idea. he made a great catch in a clutch situation. does that mean he should be taking reps from the 6 guys in front of him? doubtful.

Advertisement
Im in favor of giving Cager's reps to Langham for the next couple weeks to see how he does.

After high pointing be ball and making the game winning TD that's at least what we should do . Langham wanted that ball more than the db I haven't seen that out of cager at all .

not a bad idea. he made a great catch in a clutch situation. does that mean he should be taking reps from the 6 guys in front of him? doubtful.

Maybe all 6 of those guys shouldn't be in front of him . Cager Definitely not

The personnel experts, GM's and corches that we have in our fan base come out of the weeds at all times

After high pointing be ball and making the game winning TD that's at least what we should do . Langham wanted that ball more than the db I haven't seen that out of cager at all .

to be honest that catch was not at the high point at all. That was beautiful back shoulder ball placement from Rosier. Langham still had to fight off the bumping he was getting from McFadden. Still... a **** of a catch.

Advertisement
So Al Golden has been resurrected?!? Fatten him up until he can barely move and then throw him back out there...sounds good let's do it!

[MENTION=4908]theibisrules[/MENTION] who is that in your avatar?

No, he clean up his bad weight and put on some lean muscle. Max his potential at wideout.

Advertisement

Cager not playing defense, or really going for the ball was the reason for Rosier's one pick.

not the worst idea. not sure id force him to add much more weight. but he could definitely play a herndon type role next year for his senior season.

Advertisement

Huh? Yes. If you have a player that gets in the zone and can make great catches in the most clutch situation of the game you get him the ball more.

Cager not playing defense, or really going for the ball was the reason for Rosier's one pick.

( Also responding to [MENTION=6214]Cash[/MENTION] )

I don't think Cager played soft or bad, I simply think he lacks the athleticism to make adjustments while running in order to make a difficult catch. He only production seems to come from slant patterns where he gets inside position on a smaller DB. If the ball doesn't hit him in stride and within the numbers, the catch isn't made.

On the interception, he must not have tracked the ball at all. When you watch that play on the Sky Cam, its clear that Cager does not amend his route at all. He doesn't seem to pick up the flight of the ball until its nearly on top of him. Maybe he has a vision problem (serious comment).

( Also responding to [MENTION=6214]Cash[/MENTION] )

I don't think Cager played soft or bad, I simply think he lacks the athleticism to make adjustments while running in order to make a difficult catch. He only production seems to come from slant patterns where he gets inside position on a smaller DB. If the ball doesn't hit him in stride and within the numbers, the catch isn't made.

On the interception, he must not have tracked the ball at all. When you watch that play on the Sky Cam, its clear that Cager does not amend his route at all. He doesn't seem to pick up the flight of the ball until its nearly on top of him. Maybe he has a vision problem (serious comment).

I don’t blame him at all for interception. Totally out of his reach. I watched him pull up on 3 separate passes because he didn’t want to take a hit which is why I made that statement. Probably should’ve clarified. 2 passes in final drive they tried to hit him down the sideline also looked like he tried to catch the PI call rather than fight for the ball. By that one he should’ve known he wasn’t going to get a PI call from those douche bag refs.

Advertisement
Back