Should ESPN Be Held Accountable for the Josh Falo incident ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
before signing day we were ranked 14 by espn with our current commits. on signing day morning we were ranked#1 4 with the #1 TE in this class. so most of us thought this might be one of our silent commits but we soon found out that it was an Espn error, an error which allowed them to drop us back even after adding hartley, dean, thomas, and hebert, who commited when we were already ranked #1 4. they also kept us at 22 commits 10 Espn 300 which stayed like that all day even though every other site kept it correct. so....is it just me or do this look a little to suspicious to be just an error? here's the icing i was watching the next day as they went over each class starting at 1. miami was #1 2 and they stopped on Texas Am which was eleven. thats when i knew the hate was real and this is not a conquincidence.

Advertisement
Yes, ESPN should be held accountable. Their license to rank recruiting classes should be suspended.

Advertisement
OP isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Add him/her to your ignore list.

who cares, you crying b***ches complain all year about the staff and players while sec/ espn ram it up your a** every year and for all of you guys who say who cares im going to save this thread to shut u up when u start crying later.

Advertisement
before signing day we were ranked 14 by espn with our current commits. on signing day morning we were ranked#1 4 with the #1 TE in this class. so most of us thought this might be one of our silent commits but we soon found out that it was an Espn error, an error which allowed them to drop us back even after adding hartley, dean, thomas, and hebert, who commited when we were already ranked #1 4. they also kept us at 22 commits 10 Espn 300 which stayed like that all day even though every other site kept it correct. so....is it just me or do this look a little to suspicious to be just an error? here's the icing i was watching the next day as they went over each class starting at 1. miami was #1 2 and they stopped on Texas Am which was eleven. thats when i knew the hate was real and this is not a conquincidence.

definitely should be in prison.

Yes! We shall march on Bristol, torches in hand, and have our revenge!!

Advertisement
Wasted thread. Who cares?

we care if it didn't matter why they doing it. i've been in the orange bowl stands since 1981 born and raise. i have a dictionary in my head from being their. you guys think u are special just because u joined cis means nothing i know every part of miami and broward like the back of my hand and most of u slurpies just got here claiming to be a fan.

you sound just as dumb as your brother who is your daddy.

you sound just as dumb as your brother who is your daddy.

I'll go with the consensus on who is dumb. Better luck next time

Advertisement
I'd ABSOLUTELY hold e$ECpn accountable. The only acceptable punishment would be to fire Michael Smith and Jemele Hill immediately for excessive and nauseating cornballdom and to force Sarah Spain and Kate ***an to announce their personal relationship. I'd say they also need to euthanize Woody Plaige but he's clearly been clinically brain dead for upwards of a decade.

good work fixing that cap lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back