Should Dallas Crawford be moved back to RB?

rok

Great Poster
I'm not sure anyone is comfortable with our depth at RB.

The pickings get slim at RB after Yearby and Gus. Walton has the talent to succeed but it's asking quite a bit for him to be ready immediately. Gray continues to learn the position and should be ready to help down the road but he has a ways to go.

Bush, Carter, Johnson, Jenkins, Knowles should be enough at safety.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gray is better than you are giving him credit for. Those 5 are not enough at safety and Crawford "works his tail off back there" and is a Golden type of guy with limited "ME's". Will see the field a lot at Safety

Advertisement
He is a slow safety that is average in coverage. I do think he is a sound tackler however. He should be in the box more and on the field in running downs. He is more valuable to us in that role v/s running back.

Swasey needs this kid to bulk up a bit and move him to LB. Too slow to play safety in my opinion.

Advertisement
He is a slow safety that is average in coverage. I do think he is a sound tackler however. He should be in the box more and on the field in running downs. He is more valuable to us in that role v/s running back.

That would require our coach to get creative.

How the **** did he lead the state in interceptions one year if he's so slow and average in coverage.

WTF happened to him?

Advertisement

How the **** did he lead the state in interceptions one year if he's so slow and average in coverage.

WTF happened to him?

High school v/s big time college my man.

I thought he'd be a more instinctive player on defense but I guess Golden zapped it out of him.

WTF happened to him?

he wasn't that slow as a freshman. was suppose to be a cb until he bulked up. didn't carry the weight well.

Advertisement
I swear he has been around for a decade.

Great heart, a positive to have in the locker room, but he shouldn't be on the field. Unless the score is so far out of range. That the opposing team couldn't mount a comeback.

Crawford was a serviceable RB, which is most likely what we have this year in Gus and Yearby.

Don't understand the vitriol directed at him, he's not Tyrone Moss or Graig Cooper.

Advertisement
Back