Shodell - New OL name

Advertisement
I coached hunter when he was like 6. Dad is a cool guy who was a former first team all dade

I know nothing about this kid, so my comment that follows is a general statement and not in regard to him personally....

But what we can't afford to do is take borderline players just to hit a number. We have numbers on the Oline, so another number doesn't help. We need contributors. With the 25 ICs, we have to be careful with borderline players and upperrclass transfers using up slots.

For those who know the kid or have seen him play, what's his skill level?

Lane Bryant ? The fat woman store?

hmmm Cribby mah man, you are telling on yourself. Most guys don't know about Lane Bryant let alone that they are the premier clothing for voluptuous women. I always had a feeling you were a closeted chubby chaser. Don't hide any longer brother, it's 2020 openly embrace the fluff.

Go Canes

Denise-Stars-New-Skinny-Lane-Bryant-Campaign.jpg

Advertisement
hmmm Cribby mah man, you are telling on yourself. Most guys don't know about Lane Bryant let alone that they are the premier clothing for voluptuous women. I always had a feeling you were a closeted chubby chaser. Don't hide any longer brother, it's 2020 openly embrace the fluff.

Go Canes

My momma was a big ole gal before she lost a lot of weight, I spent many a day in there as a child.

If this is our choice I’d rather save te scholly till next year...we have enough guards to stock 3 teams...go find us a LT that weighs more than a LBer.

Advertisement
Coach Justice didn't offer 2020 OG Hunter Zambrano a scholarship to UNLV so there is no way on Gods green earth that Justice offers this kid a Full Ride, this is a Prefered Walk On opportunity at best.

Not to mention the kid has history of injuries which in the trenches is a huge liability.

Go Canes

Coach Justice didn't offer 2020 OG Hunter Zambrano a scholarship to UNLV so there is no way on Gods green earth that Justice offers this kid a Full Ride, this is a Prefered Walk On opportunity at best.

Not to mention the kid has history of injuries which in the trenches is a huge liability.

Go Canes
It was mentioned in the recruiting board he wanted to but the OC wouldn't sign off. I hope Lashlee tells him the same!

I coached hunter when he was like 6. Dad is a cool guy who was a former first team all dade

I was hoping he was Carlos Zambrano's kid. That guy was major hothead/spaz baseball player.

Advertisement

Go Canes
Did you read the article? Didn’t it say that the reason Justice didn’t extend the offer at UNLV was because he couldn’t get approval from his boss?

Advertisement
If this is our choice I’d rather save te scholly till next year...we have enough guards to stock 3 teams...go find us a LT that weighs more than a LBer.

This is just click bait info that was thrown. He has no offer and wont get one.

Did you read the article? Didn’t it say that the reason Justice didn’t extend the offer at UNLV was because he couldn’t get approval from his boss?

Yeah because the young man is a PWO caliber. He have a good personality and work ethic but is slow.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back