SHOCKER!!! The Big Ten is going to cave.

Dude I’m just stating some facts and passing along some info I have nothing to do with the conference other than some blood works at a fairly high level.
i’m not blaming you.

But let’s be honest, and I’m not saying this to be a jerk, you had literally dozens of posts defending their decision and arguing its wisdom.

As it turns out it was a dumb fūcking decision, they tried to pressure the other P5 leagues into canceling their seasons, and now it’s all turned to shlt on them.

They tried to justify it based on bullshlt and massaged medical information.

If you can’t see this has a been a complete shlt show, I don’t know what to tell you.
 
i’m not blaming you.

But let’s be honest, and I’m not saying this to be a jerk, you had literally dozens of posts defending their decision and arguing its wisdom.

As it turns out it was a dumb fūcking decision, they tried to pressure the other P5 leagues into canceling their seasons, and now it’s all turned to shlt on them.

They tried to justify it based on bullshlt and massaged medical information.

If you can’t see this has a been a complete shlt show, I don’t know what to tell you.
There was a discussion over Covid and Myocarditis. Here is a study posted yesterday.
 
There was a discussion over Covid and Myocarditis. Here is a study posted yesterday.
They'll do anything to justify their original vote.

If they vote Monday it's to prevent turning over the discovery they owe the Nebraska court. Deadline was today but they get until Monday since it's a weekend.
 
They'll do anything to justify their original vote.

If they vote Monday it's to prevent turning over the discovery they owe the Nebraska court. Deadline was today but they get until Monday since it's a weekend.
I would guess if they try to justify their original vote they will vote no again and that’s not happening as the 11-3 no will be 9-5 yes! The Wexner Center is not a vets office, their concerns are valid and have been since July. We will see what happens. If this was so easy I’m sure they’d be playing and the VTs of the world would not be canceling games. The Midwest and East are a different animal in the fall. If this was a no brainer the Steelers certainly would allow a percentage of fans at home games, last time I checked zero is zero % and that’s what they are allowing for the first two home games.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They'll do anything to justify their original vote.

If they vote Monday it's to prevent turning over the discovery they owe the Nebraska court. Deadline was today but they get until Monday since it's a weekend.

No disrespect intended, but you’re still trying to justify their decision. Now by citing a Columbus propaganda piece full of bullshīt medical information, written by a C- student that majored in journalism and has third grade knowledge of medical science.

Thanks for making my point for me about you trying to justify their total nonsense decision.

Meanwhile, the most respected names in cardiology and medical science are saying “PLAY“

At least you’re consistent in your caping for the Little10.
 
1599957845930.webp
 
The vote will be tomorrow as I said yesterday. I am hearing that the vote will be 9 or 10 yes. Also don’t be surprised is some teams play and others don’t. A real mess
 
Will Pichigan and Pichigan State play? I am not looking it up, but if I'm not mistaken, football was previously barred by law in that state.
 
Supposedly Rutgers already said they won't play. Lot's of details still being worked out - OSU board believes they should have the same shot at the CFP with however many games they play. Looks like plan is for 8 games over 9 week stretch if 10/17 is the start date. Other conferences playing minimum of 10 if all games are played
 
Back
Top