Sh'mar Kilby-Lane Rivals Update

Who gives a fat **** .. homeboi wasn't coming here anyway...

I'm out headed to a cook out.. Y'all boys enjoy the weather.. I just want to win on the field.. I'm over recruiting.. until after the season.

Have to recruit to win on the field. If anything you should be over golden. Kids aren't buying what golden and sons are selling for whatever reason.

Advertisement
Florida State wont repeat... no chance.

Even if they don't repeat they will start around the top of the top 25 with a chance to repeat. The point is to have a program that has a chance every year

Miami needs to get there and still has a ways to go.

Oh they're the pre season number 1 team without a doubt. I just don't think they can win it down the stretch especially with a 4 team playoff. Jimbo is too stupid.

Advertisement
FSU has the #4 recruiting class in 2014, #10 in 2013, & # 3 in 2012. They are pretty good. Not on Bama level recruiting wise, but they are ahead of us right now & they aren't slowing down for us to catch up.

Nobody is like bama in recruiting…but fsu is in that tier right below in terms of recruiting…Jimbo's non coaching staff is among the best in terms of finding players east of the mississippi. Lane wasnt coming to miami regardless and ohio state was the best bet. I do not think bama would have taken lane's commitment.

Well it's a good thing UM sent out a ton of offers at LB to OOS players that seem to respect the UM offer more than local kids.

Below is a NJ kid with a UM offer who is bigger and just as fast, that I like just as much as Kilby-lane.

[video=youtube_share;gMWVZZaUKF0]http://youtu.be/gMWVZZaUKF0[/video]

It's only important if the coaches think that.

Advertisement
We need to get on these Hallandale kids

Yup that's the problem. Lol. Hallandale.

Who's the last kid we got from Hallandale...I can't remember anymore. I remember that DT in the '80's, Darius Frazier, I think, who ended up a dealer. How many kids are there in Hallandale...I don't live in Florida anymore, Hallandale was just the place you went through on the way of the big metropolis, Hollywood. Or was it Dania...

Hallendale is east of miramar, it's like county line from Broward to Miami. Dale was trash a few years ago, now they have some nice prospects. I'd rather build a pipeline through Miami central, btw, carol city, miramar, sta, and try to get into american heritage more since rump is head coach.

Who's the last kid we got from Hallandale...I can't remember anymore. I remember that DT in the '80's, Darius Frazier, I think, who ended up a dealer. How many kids are there in Hallandale...I don't live in Florida anymore, Hallandale was just the place you went through on the way of the big metropolis, Hollywood. Or was it Dania...

it basically Hollywood...first cy in broward on the county line of dade.

Usually has a few good athletes every year...not some type of dynasty program or anything. THE BEST THING to come out of there was Davin Joseph in my high school era...he is still in the nfl i believe.

it basically Hollywood...first cy in broward on the county line of dade.

Usually has a few good athletes every year...not some type of dynasty program or anything. THE BEST THING to come out of there was Davin Joseph in my high school era...he is still in the nfl i believe.
Yeah, Joseph signed a one year deal with the Rams.

Advertisement

Yup, Big Mo was what he went by

Advertisement
Well it's a good thing UM sent out a ton of offers at LB to OOS players that seem to respect the UM offer more than local kids.

Below is a NJ kid with a UM offer who is bigger and just as fast, that I like just as much as Kilby-lane.

[video=youtube_share;gMWVZZaUKF0]http://youtu.be/gMWVZZaUKF0[/video]

It's only important if the coaches think that.

You're right. The kid's fast, making plays all over the field. F the stars. He's a keeper. What's his size? Didn't he just commit?

Oh yeah, the kid from Red Bank Catholic. Used to work with a guy back in the '80's who coached track at RB Catholic before he went to law school. He was friends with Tom Olivadotti, before Tom came to the U. AG coached at RB Catholic. Danny Stubbs was from Red Bank Regional.

I don't know much about the geography, or the music culture of that area, but I have the impression that a lot of that Jersey shore music is from around Red Bank. I know Clarence Clemons owned a nightclub there. I used to have dealings with a NY lawyer who lived in Red Bank. She told me she used to see Bruce Springsteen walking on the beach with his kids. They had one of those metal detectors and were trying to find stuff in the sand. Maybe his album sales were down...I dunno. True story.

Last edited:
Hallendale is east of miramar, it's like county line from Broward to Miami. Dale was trash a few years ago, now they have some nice prospects. I'd rather build a pipeline through Miami central, btw, carol city, miramar, sta, and try to get into american heritage more since rump is head coach.

When I lived in south Florida, I didn't even have a regular driver's license yet, just a restricted license that 14 year olds could get. I remember Hallandale as being right next to Hollywood--almost Hollywood. Back then, local football powers in Broward were like Ft. Lauderdale--the Flying L's, I think. Stranahan produced Russell Smith for us, who was supposed to be our savior as a breakaway back (we never had speed) in 1963. Russell's brother Frank was a Miami legend from the early '50's. Played with guys like Nick Chickillo, probably Harold Allen, other outstanding players of aroung 1950-51.

I think one of the best players ever to come out of Hollywood--if he was from Hollywood--was Tucker Frederickson, who went to Auburn in the early to mid 60's.

I don't ever remember hearing of a Miramar back in the early '60's; it might not have existed. There were so many other places that didn't exist, like Aventura. I do remember Ojus, though. When I moved to central Florida in HS, I had a friend who made all-state in basketball, he was originally from Ojus.

Ohio State linebacker coach Luke Fickell is slated to work Florida Atlantic's summer camp Friday. Participating in the camp is Hallandale (Fla.) four-star linebacker Sh'mar Kilby Lane, one of the Buckeyes top linebacker targets. However, Kilby-Lane recently committed to Florida State over OSU.

Advertisement
Back