Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jess is the one that brought us the dancing bear Holley. Always blew my mind that dude who takes Willis and turned him to look like an animal couldn’t recruit a body to fill the line.

Advertisement
He also brought in JHH and blissed
Ok….so JHH. 2/3 out. Also, JHH was a recently converted basketball prospect and Blissett was the only one that was being recruited by other schools (out of NY if I recall too, the bastion of talent that it is).

Is this to counter the argument or support it?

He was also one and done last time as a coach. I like the guy but was surprised that he was not successful on the trail. Also surprised that he left us holding our d1ck in our hands when he went back to Atlanta. Thought he had more character and figured college was not for him (probably due to recruiting being part of the job).

Thank u for clearing that up I was afraid to say he sucked and get destroyed on here. Dude doesn't recruit it's a typical friend hire by Manny. Stupid *** HC bruh

We're screwed on the DL next year. We have zero pass rush now and no difference maker at DE currently. Only one is JHH and LT (who can't even get playing time, which I put on the coaches). We're going to be going heavy into the portal on DL next year at this rate.

We're literally less than 3 months from early signing day and we don't have 1 commit on the DL. That's fireable, man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMO, As a recruiter, Kul yes, Stroud no.

Here is how I see the grades:

As a recruiter:

Stroud: A-
Simpson: C+
Kul: D-

As an evaluator:

Stroud: B
Simpson: A-/B+
Kul: C-/D+

As a posiiton coach:

Stroud: B-
Simpson: A-
Kul: B+

As a staff member (chemistry, strategy, etc.)

Stroud: A-
Simpson: A-
Kul: F

What say you, LCE?

Ok….so JHH. 2/3 out. Also, JHH was a recently converted basketball prospect and Blissett was the only one that was being recruited by other schools (out of NY if I recall too, the bastion of talent that it is).

Is this to counter the argument or support it?

He was also one and done last time as a coach. I like the guy but was surprised that he was not successful on the trail. Also surprised that he left us holding our d1ck in our hands when he went back to Atlanta. Thought he had more character and figured college was not for him (probably due to recruiting being part of the job).
He beat out Penn State for both of them.

Advertisement
The bigger your bank account the more attractive you are, and TAM has Oil Money.

Go Canes
They always have.

They’ve always had the resources. They have a fan base even more dedicated than UT. Those background conditions are as unchanged now as they were ten or twenty years ago. Their on the field success (or lack thereof) would be the difference maker.

They always have.

They’ve always had the resources. They have a fan base even more dedicated than UT. Those background conditions are as unchanged now as they were ten or twenty years ago. Their on the field success (or lack thereof) would be the difference maker.
aTm fans are far more rabid than Texas people

Advertisement
What does that mean when u can't land a player. U going to make a zero star into a stud and teach him a new swim move? Cmon

Lets make a ham and cheese sandwich without bread ham or cheese.
Not depending it, I’d much rather have a DL coach who can do both. Stroud was just a bad coach

That really sucks... Have TROB on him. We need him here in Miami at all costs.
Traditionally it’s the position coach that gets the closest with the kids and ultimately sways their decisions

seems in this case that’s not true which is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back