Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
dawg Texas atm has won double digit games in a season exactly 1 time in 23 years.

top 10 program roflroflrofl lulzzzzzzzzzz

what game has Jimbo made competive against Saban?

The 52-24 one from ‘20? The 47-28 from ‘19? Or the 45-23 game from ‘18?

atm is a clown *** program that ain’t won ****
No doubt happy Labor Day

Advertisement
dawg Texas atm has won double digit games in a season exactly 1 time in 23 years.

top 10 program roflroflrofl lulzzzzzzzzzz

what game has Jimbo made competive against Saban?

The 52-24 one from ‘20? The 47-28 from ‘19? Or the 45-23 game from ‘18?

atm is a clown *** program that ain’t won ****
I would say that you are generally right that they are not historically anywhere near a top program or miami level. The difference is that that is the PAST. We are in the now. And in the now, they've spent a **** load on a coach and probably put every other thing around him that he has demanded. While our program is non existent to our board, we have a much smaller alumni base, and no one but us sitting in these **** boards seems to care. So they are trending towards wanting it while we are trending towards being virginia. Sucks but it is what it is.

I would hope seeing OSU Dline get rag dolled two weeks will atleast help us with them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After today, doubtful we're even still being considered
OSU lost and App State would peg Colorado.

The results of these games are irrelevant to where Stewart is going.

If he goes to aTm or Ohio's buttcrack, it wasn't one weekend of football, but rather because we were outconvinced or outbagged.

What I am saying is that since Miami is trailing slightly behind the other two a game like this can sway him further away from Miami or being a competitive could bring him closer to Miami and have him feeling better especially if the season plays out positively.
No.

One game is an excuse, not an explanation. Don't buy the smokescreens.

Advertisement
Kul is a better coach but hated recruiting. I always thought Simpson was a good recruiter, evidentily he is not.

Advertisement
I would reserve judgment on Simpson before said posters eat crow…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back