Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flat out unbelievable. There is no justification for zero snaps. NO JUSTIFICATION.
There is justification. A few reasons actually, and no one is gonna like it because maybe Manny is looking out for this guy and maybe I'm reaching.

1) Doesn't want an 18 year old going up against a 22 year old Sr;
2) Doesn't want him to potentially getting hurt in Game 1, that in the end doesn't matter that much;
3) Wants to showcase him in other P5 games vs lower level teams to build up his confidence and try hard to get him drafted high starting from his TF year.

Advertisement
Probably a good thing we dont play aTm this year. Would be easy to see they are a much better program at the moment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I went to the game this weekend with one of my best friend’s, who was a pro athlete for 10 years at the top level & now retired.

He is African American. His final 5 were Miss St, Texas, Ohio State, LSU & Georgia. He was waiting on that Bama offer that never came. Not recruited by Miami. I asked him, with Shemar specifically in mind without mentioning him, does the pull of home & KKK land concerns play a factor? He said, for him, NO!!!! For him it was:

playing time #1
program stability #2
A chance to win a championship #3.

Not saying that these are the factors that Shemar is thinking about but let’s say they are. Can Miami offer any of the three above vs Ohio State or Texas A&M? You don’t think he noticed that Leonard Taylor didn’t play a single snap yesterday? Brashard? Jacolby?

All wanted too see was Miami be competitive. That’s a big ❌ there. This is all trending in the opposite direction as of now and unless we win 10 games, young players play snaps, etc, he’s not coming here IMO

I went to the game this weekend with one of my best friend’s, who was a pro athlete for 10 years at the top level & now retired.

He is African American. His final 5 were Miss St, Texas, Ohio State, LSU & Georgia. He was waiting on that Bama offer that never came. Not recruited by Miami. I asked him, with Shemar specifically in mind without mentioning him, does the pull of home & KKK land concerns play a factor? He said, for him, NO!!!! For him it was:

playing time #1
program stability #2
A chance to win a championship #3.

Not saying that these are the factors that Shemar is thinking about but let’s say they are. Can Miami offer any of the three above vs Ohio State or Texas A&M? You don’t think he noticed that Leonard Taylor didn’t play a single snap yesterday? Brashard? Jacolby?

All wanted too see was Miami be competitive. That’s a big ❌ there. This is all trending in the opposite direction as of now and unless we win 10 games, young players play snaps, etc, he’s not coming here IMO

If one game is going to sway a recruit, then he wasn’t coming in the first place

If one game is going to sway a recruit, then he wasn’t coming in the first place
What I am saying is that since Miami is trailing slightly behind the other two a game like this can sway him further away from Miami or being a competitive could bring him closer to Miami and have him feeling better especially if the season plays out positively.

Advertisement
What I am saying is that since Miami is trailing slightly behind the other two a game like this can sway him further away from Miami or being a competitive could bring him closer to Miami and have him feeling better especially if the season plays out positively.
I mean I hear you about some of those guys and question Manny deferring to experience, but it’s not like James Williams, Kinchens, and others all rode the bench too. Having said that, LT needs to play ASAP. It’s not like we have GR15 or Phillips out there at end for him to start out.

There is justification. A few reasons actually, and no one is gonna like it because maybe Manny is looking out for this guy and maybe I'm reaching.

1) Doesn't want an 18 year old going up against a 22 year old Sr;
2) Doesn't want him to potentially getting hurt in Game 1, that in the end doesn't matter that much;
3) Wants to showcase him in other P5 games vs lower level teams to build up his confidence and try hard to get him drafted high starting from his TF year.
Shouldn’t have made j williams tackle those 22 year olds then
should have pulled everyone for reason #2 then and
#3 is just beyond asinine.

Nobody wants to hear this.. but all offseason people have said this kid is so talented that he’ll be a first rounder no matter where he goes.. well he knows that too. He wants to win as well

so if that’s the case then his only option is Bama because last I checked both ATM and Ohio Taint lost by 4 TDs to Bama as well

like ATM is some better option for “winning”pffftttt

Advertisement
Both of those teams are top 10 programs and at least make the games competitive dawg give it up

dawg Texas atm has won double digit games in a season exactly 1 time in 23 years.

top 10 program roflroflrofl lulzzzzzzzzzz

what game has Jimbo made competive against Saban?

The 52-24 one from ‘20? The 47-28 from ‘19? Or the 45-23 game from ‘18?

atm is a clown *** program that ain’t won ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back