Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bama calls that Tuesday. I’d love if he chose here but it’s definitely not advisable unless he’s just a rep his city guy.
Exactly,I too am hoping as **** he signs with miami but that's because I'm a selfish fan that only cares about the canes and not the recruits personally.

How did we fall off soo bad.. What is Diaz and co doing.. DE fell off a cliff soo far we went from major nine, joe jackson, garvin, Rousseau, Phillips to freaking super senior mccloud playing end for a few months housing a starting spot with ease?! We should have 3 5 star DE committed and like 6 LB types, wtf is going on
McCloud at DE feels like Monroe at WR

You come off as “Miami Flos” bottom boy coming on here just to gargle his balls and cry for him

#TrumpyCaneThoughts
Really, I don't care one way or the other about Miami Flo. He might give out very good information and I appreciate that he is very devoted to the Canes.

I just think his schtick is funny....driving around and I can't figure out where he's going. Maybe that's what people do today. I never stick with him long enough to find out where he goes.

Another one I think is funny is somebody called Big Dog. They'res two guys. One guy is old and sits in a big chair. They start out by slowly going through these "yo, yo's". They sit there and go back and forth with this greeting. I can't sit through it...by the time they get to the actual discussion I'm dozing.

Hey, I kid all these guys....keep in mind I'm an old guy and cranky.

I'm glad they all do there thing. The more the better.

Really, I don't care one way or the other about Miami Flo. He might give out very good information and I appreciate that he is very devoted to the Canes.

I just think his schtick is funny....driving around and I can't figure out where he's going. Maybe that's what people do today. I never stick with him long enough to find out where he goes.

Another one I think is funny is somebody called Big Dog. They'res two guys. One guy is old and sits in a big chair. They start out by slowly going through these "yo, yo's". They sit there and go back and forth with this greeting. I can't sit through it...by the time they get to the actual discussion I'm dozing.

Interesting Matador, but both Miami Flo and Junior and the Big Dog now come off as " Kool-Aid drinkers" or worst "Slurpers"

Advertisement
Wait what? He up there with you guys talking trash?
True and Stewart can go anywhere and be coached as well as he can here while playing for a top team and winning big games or come here and play for 8-9 win teams and a head coach about to be on the hot seat.
Who are the much better options?

Granted, right now we are not OSU, Bama, and maybe some others, but I think we can put this guy into position to be a top draft pick.

We had truly mediocre teams in the ‘70’s, and we put a bunch of DLs into the league, including a number in the first round.

Who are the much better options?

Granted, right now we are not OSU, Bama, and maybe some others, but I think we can put this guy into position to be a top draft pick.

We had truly mediocre teams in the ‘70’s, and we put a bunch of DLs into the league, including a number in the first round.
Nobody wants to hear this.. but all offseason people have said this kid is so talented that he’ll be a first rounder no matter where he goes.. well he knows that too. He wants to win as well

Advertisement

They're just fans that come on YouTube and talk... Not to much to read into... Flo is a good guy.. tries to keep it light and have fun... Same with Junior and the Big Dog... Just fans , like all of us, that started a channel to talk with other fans...

They're just fans that come on YouTube and talk... Not to much to read into... Flo is a good guy.. tries to keep it light and have fun... Same with Junior and the Big Dog... Just fans , like all of us, that started a channel to talk with other fans...
All these guys on youtube the end game is to make money.They beg viewers for likes and subscriptions and try to sell merchandise.To keep fans coming back they have to be very pro miami and it's why Flo had miami beating Bama 34-24.

Advertisement
All these guys on youtube the end game is to make money.They beg viewers for likes and subscriptions and try to sell merchandise.To keep fans coming back they have to be very pro miami and it's why Flo had miami beating Bama 34-24.
I understand that and agree but he's not a bad dude by any means... He does treat people respectfully as opposed to other YouTubers who are off their rocker...

Bama calls, why would he go here?

OSU calls, why would he go here?

How much money, legal over the table money, would he have to turn down to come here?

There's other options, but for real, why would he come here?

There's a lot of games to be played, but we better show out. I'll believe it when I see it if he picks us. I think he'll go to OSU.

Advertisement
Bingo!

You fail to mention that his colleagues predicted Bama to win.

-the lure of being credited with turning this around outweighs the negativity of 1 game, 1st of the season while we were sorting things out and hit with needless drama and virtually every ugly bounce fathomable. No excuses. But the imperfect storm setting on a team trying to break through can make things seem worse than they are... Hope this young man comes to the U and helps us get back to where we belong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back