Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah, they even got a Walmart now.
Johnny Football was Jesus there and he couldn't even wait to get the **** out of that godforsaken place.

OT but the only positive of us playing there next year is that all you cucks that HAVE to bring your wives and girls to road games and turn what should be guys weekends of debauchery into couples retreats will have no excuse to do that as there ain't **** in College Station to interest the ladies aside from football.

Advertisement
You guys are just so out of touch with reality that when I offer a fair assessment on other programs you scoff at it because it’s a Miami forum. I grew up believing Miami was superior no matter what so that means you can acknowledge other people.. because they were still less than us

Advertisement
You referred to a grown man as a kid, so no sir.. you led with the insults. And I’m not going back and forth with a guy I don’t know on the internet either. Just reflect on it.
Sorry that offended you. Someone who was not alive the last time we won something is a kid to me, and I’m not even that old. Being 20 or younger is hardly a “grown man” despite what you might think at this stage of your life.

I actually enjoy you as a poster, but just wanted to point out that you jump at every opportunity to defend other teams. There are no delusions here, I’m fully aware and have accepted where we currently fall within the college football landscape. I’m perfectly objective in understanding where we lack and what other teams have to offer. And I actually don’t bash other teams, with the exception of FSU and UF. But I sure as **** am not going to spend time posting to defend these other teams at every turn while on a Miami message board.

However, it seems more probable that it stems from you feeling the need to defend that lame *** region of the country, rather than actually caring to defend the other universities/teams.

I’ll take myself elsewhere as you suggested though.

Sorry that offended you. Someone who was not alive the last time we won something is a kid to me, and I’m not even that old. Being 20 or younger is hardly a “grown man” despite what you might think at this stage of your life.

I actually enjoy you as a poster, but just wanted to point out that you jump at every opportunity to defend other teams. There are no delusions here, I’m fully aware and have accepted where we currently fall within the college football landscape. I’m perfectly objective in understanding where we lack and what other teams have to offer. And I actually don’t bash other teams, with the exception of FSU and UF. But I sure as **** am not going to spend time posting to defend these other teams at every turn while on a Miami message board.

However, it seems more probable that it stems from you feeling the need to defend that lame *** region of the country, rather than actually caring to defend the other universities/teams.

I’ll take myself elsewhere as you suggested though.
I’m a home owner bro, graduated college twice. So I get you but I’m closer to 30 than 20.. but it’s all good I’m sure to you that’s still a kid and from that perspective excuse me for the way I responded to you, that’s beneath me so I apologize. But maybe you’re right maybe it’s just the Texas in me standing out. I shouldn’t have responded the way I did so as a man I’ll admit where I went wrong. I’m all cane and so are you my apologies

Advertisement
I’m a home owner bro, graduated college twice. So I get you but I’m closer to 30 than 20.. but it’s all good I’m sure to you that’s still a kid and from that perspective excuse me for the way I responded to you, that’s beneath me so I apologize. But maybe you’re right maybe it’s just the Texas in me standing out. I shouldn’t have responded the way I did so as a man I’ll admit where I went wrong. I’m all cane and so are you my apologies
Respect. I was a homeowner at 20 as well, and always considered my self much more mature than my peers and beyond my years (as you seem to be). I considered my self a grown man at 20 due to my life experiences and found out years later, I was wrong. The kid/age comments come from your comment about Miami not winning anything during your life time. The last time we won something was 20 years ago if math is still math. However, if I misinterpreted your statement about your age, I retract my comment about calling you a kid. Regardless of your age, I apologize about offending you.

We sneeze out NFL defensive ends but have none committed and are struggling to land our top targets. Idk whether to laugh or cry

IMO, reading their "body language," @Cribby and @nycane have insinuated (but definitely not stated specifically or been direct about it) that we have a silent(2) at DE which is why we aren't expanding the board. I feel they are hinting at either Stewart or Kelly or if god gives us a winning lottery ticket, both. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've posted this, honesty I've been waiting for one of them to shut me down, bur they haven't said a word, which could be telling, so based on that I'm happy to sit back and let our coaches work without questioning them.

Advertisement
IMO, reading their "body language," @Cribby and @nycane have insinuated (but definitely not stated specifically or been direct about it) that we have a silent(2) at DE which is why we aren't expanding the board. I feel they are hinting at either Stewart or Kelly or if god gives us a winning lottery ticket, both. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've posted this, honesty I've been waiting for one of them to shut me down, bur they haven't said a word, which could be telling, so based on that I'm happy to sit back and let our coaches work without questioning them.
Yall have been fans of UM for how many years & still think silent commits mean anything?

Yall have been fans of UM for how many years & still think silent commits mean anything?

Every time someone says that I roll my eyes. Checkers. Even if we only hold onto, say, 60% of our silents, that means we have a 60% chance of getting a kid. You know how many kids who announce their "commitment" to Miami have been silents for a bit? "I actually told the coaches a few weeks ago" is a common read, but the chess players ignore it and lean into whatever the silly complaint or tagline or meme is this year. You don't think a silent means anything? You's rather NOT have a silent and just be part of a kid's top 7 or something? Do some math, my friend. And kids are not the same. We have the best recruiting staff Miami has had since Butch Davis. They are professionals. They know how to read each kid. We are also being more deliberate about how and who we accept a commit from these days. In case you aren't following recruiting carefully, we changed our philosophy about a year ago.

So yeah, I've been a Cane for that many years, and I know what a silent means today. Let this staff work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back