Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The last time OSU came to South Florida and pulled anything other than their ****ers was Nick and Joey Bosa 6 and 8 recuiting cycles ago. And the same for A&M. They haven't pulled anybody out of SFL at all. And you count Donnell Harris or the Derrick shuck from 2018, you need to be slapped. Can you imagine, Jimbo sitting in Shemar's living room and telling him and his family, "look at what we did with Donnell Harris and Derick Hunter". And then the next night, Miami's defensive staff sits in his living saying, "Look where Roche, GR15, and Jaelan are right now".

Get out of here with A&M and OSU leads. BS. If it was Alabama, UGA, or UF, then I could say, "probably, but he's still ours". i.e., I'm not losing sleep over A&M and OSOSU.
And the Bosa Meatheads were always going to end up at O$U no matter what so I don't even give the Suckeyes too much recruiting credit on that South Florida front anyway.

You would have to live here to no how NON RELEVANT as a program, Establishment, and record label TX A&M is in S.fla.

If a true s.fla elite goes there...he had to be bought or none of the big 3 or sec teams bit
GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Just checked the classes you said they have been loading up... it looks like they have but not sure if they develop because UT recruits DL the same way and the only DL out of there i can name is on a talk show.

* Donnell Harris was overrated coming out.lol
I agree donnell was overrated but Shemar Turner was that deal.. he played big boy ball at desoto. Adeleye I thought shoulda been a 5 star at Katy Tompkins. Those are the only two I can vouch for with my own eyes and the tape

Just checked the classes you said they have been loading up... it looks like they have but not sure if they develop because UT recruits DL the same way and the only DL out of there i can name is on a talk show.

* Donnell Harris was overrated coming out.lol
Dude named himself 5stardonnel or some ****. Kid was slow af....5 star my ***

Advertisement
Unless A&M wins the national championship, I don't see Stewart ending up there. I just don't. The formula is simple for Miami to land Stewart, Kelly, and Bisainthe. Winning 10 or more games(including bowl game), remaining competitive against Bama, and beating UNC will all indicate a true changing of the guard for our Canes.

Diaz executes that and we'll be recruiting with the big dawgs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimbo knows how to recruit, especially against Miami.
When he recruited against Miami it just wasn’t fair though. He just bullied Golden and Radio’s staff. One thing Jimbo does know is that SFLA is where you go and recruit. People always bring up Saban and his obsession with SFLA but I’d argue Jimbo has done more damage down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back