Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have we seen this dance before?

At least Bissainthe showed his hand real quick so it's on us if we're still expecting him. Shemar is keeping it closer to the vest but veteran Cane recruiting watchers know what it means when recruits that are all Miami all of a sudden start getting squirrelly. Remember when the news came out that his asst coach has been "keeping him company" on the visits? Right then every vet shoulda known what was gonna happen.

Our coaches better be **** well prepared with backup plans at DE. LB isnt a position of need but DE definitely is. We cant run out a 5 man depth chart at DE next year, and that's including Roberts at DE.

Advertisement
Jimbo and big bags will be a scary situation for schools recruiting against aTm as long as he’s there……let’s hope the coaches can show him the money he can make through NIL deals compared aTm can help turn it around..

Landing James Williams and LT in the same class was unheard of for a Miami recruiting class. I was shocked. Y’all be shocked again if we land SS. It’s not about wins or nattys or 1st rounders. It’s about relationships and what can you do for my fam.

top guys don’t get recruited. They get bought

Landing James Williams and LT in the same class was unheard of for a Miami recruiting class. I was shocked. Y’all be shocked again if we land SS. It’s not about wins or nattys or 1st rounders. It’s about relationships and what can you do for my fam.

top guys don’t get recruited. They get bought
They won't get them all certainly. That's not how recruiting works. But over the past couple years, including the portal, I'm convinced that Manny is an elite recruiter. He didn't have much to sell and he's gotten some pretty good talent. So let's compete against Alabama and keep after these five stars and I still think we get one or two of them ...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Perfect moment to bring out the OG gif....

BouncySoftIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

Who is Zach Smith?
Former Buckeye WR coach under Urban. Got in trouble for alleged domestic abuse and got fired.
His early podcasts were pretty good look into CFB, but a lot of it has turned to be essentially OSU talk.

Nothing wrong with fundraising, just seems a little odd a coach is hoping to recruit a player using crowd sourced funding from the fans.

Former Buckeye WR coach under Urban. Got in trouble for alleged domestic abuse and got fired.
His early podcasts were pretty good look into CFB, but a lot of it has turned to be essentially OSU talk.

Nothing wrong with fundraising, just seems a little odd a coach is hoping to recruit a player using crowd sourced funding from the fans.
Ty, now I remember that dude.

Advertisement
How many times have we seen this dance before?

At least Bissainthe showed his hand real quick so it's on us if we're still expecting him. Shemar is keeping it closer to the vest but veteran Cane recruiting watchers know what it means when recruits that are all Miami all of a sudden start getting squirrelly. Remember when the news came out that his asst coach has been "keeping him company" on the visits? Right then every vet shoulda known what was gonna happen.

Our coaches better be **** well prepared with backup plans at DE. LB isnt a position of need but DE definitely is. We cant run out a 5 man depth chart at DE next year, and that's including Roberts at DE.

“Show me you’re living in the past without saying you’re living in the past”.

Tighten up and wring out your crying towel man.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back