Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is why Shemar isn't going anywhere:

1. Miami's defensive scheme puts all levels of players (DLs, LBs, and DBs) in the NFL. Manny's scheme is aggressive and NFL scouts like the "eye-popping plays" plays like sacks, TFLs, FFs, FFRs, INTs).

2. He will have a chance to start as a true freshman in the second best conference in college football (sorry, SEC is the best competitive conference)

3. Miami plays every week on tv either ESPN/ABC vs Clemson, FSU, VaTech, NC, or ACC Network.

4. We going 15-0 and he will start at DE for the reigning national champs, baby.

5. He's a leader and alpha male. He's not a Lebron or KD type. He's Dame Time. Giannis. He's ours.
Lmao @ point 5. You didn’t name a single alpha really

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unlike the mouth breathing sheep I can comprehend. My point stays the same. Stewart as a Cane is all that matters idgaf if it's Stroud Simpson Kehoe Ed Reed or Golden that makes it happen.
Speaking of Kehoe, does anybody know how he's doing? I think he had a stroke a year or so ago and was sent to live in New Jersey so he could be near a sister. I think it must have been a fairly serious stroke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
that + cis = you know

I was actually hoping Taylor would hold weight at 275 and play some DE this year. Now I'm praying Roberts is that guy. We need a BIG at DE, a fully developed & committed Chad Thomas type with a quicker first step and more explosiveness. They're white rhinos. But Stewart may be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back