Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s passed mods, need the referee to step in to stop the fight…

Nah we're gonna let it go a little more... y'all can debate as long as you can keep without personal attacks

Plus i still wanna know why I was tagged in a post?

Advertisement
lol I am somewhat confused if I am pledging my allegiance to UM, that should be a given, we all do (or should do) that. I was more so saying I like Simpson and Manny, I am not one to rag on coaches for no reason so I am not saying this just to hate on a guy. If your point was Simpson needs better recruiting tools at his disposal, I agree and highlighted my reasons why.
At no point did i rag on a coach. I stated I don't see losing the only coach we've had in the last 10+ years thats produced 2 1st round DE as an upgrade. I never said anything bad about UM or Simpson lol. It's almost like being a fan is code for being an idiot. Obviously Simpson can use Miami pedigree in recruiting that's moronic to have to point out. Thanks for being a good sport.

At no point did i rag on a coach. I stated I don't see losing the only coach we've had in the last 10+ years thats produced 2 1st round DE as an upgrade. I never said anything bad about UM or Simpson lol. It's almost like being a fan is code for being an idiot. Obviously Simpson can use Miami pedigree in recruiting that's moronic to have to point out. Thanks for being a good sport.
What part of Stroud still on the coaching staff do you not get.

Advertisement
Stroud is still here. Maybe he’s a good recruiter but last year’s defensive line was the most undisciplined unit I’ve ever seen. We needed an upgrade at DL Coach

Stroud is still here. Maybe he’s a good recruiter but last year’s defensive line was the most undisciplined unit I’ve ever seen. We needed an upgrade at DL Coach
That's a valid argument.

Advertisement
Nah we're gonna let it go a little more... y'all can debate as long as you can keep without personal attacks

Plus i still wanna know why I was tagged in a post?
Because you've replaced RVA as my new fave.

Seeing as I posted that Stroud was still on staff that leaves me to believe you can't read lol.
So then you must have a different meaning for when you said we lost him?

Advertisement
My point is that Simpson cant use prior success as part of his recruiting. Phillips/Rousseau became 1st rounders under Stroud not Simpson. Stroud can still have contact but by all accounts I've read he was a very good recruiter. Using Willis to a high school kid is lackluster, he was and undrafted FA who is out of the league.
But Diaz can

My point is that Simpson cant use prior success as part of his recruiting. Phillips/Rousseau became 1st rounders under Stroud not Simpson. Stroud can still have contact but by all accounts I've read he was a very good recruiter. Using Willis to a high school kid is lackluster, he was and undrafted FA who is out of the league.

So then you must have a different meaning for when you said we lost him?
Yes he's not the Defensive line coach anymore.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back