Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What about me tho.

I liked that 7 mile meme lol
You don’t want to be the favorite. You’ll get @ a lot, you’ll get a lot of 😞 emojis, you’ll have to dedicate special time each week to make sure Cway knows you still love him more than every other poRster here, you don’t get holidays off and there are about 15 other reasons I could give and 0 chances it’ll change. Other than that, he’s awesome.

Advertisement
lol fam you missed the second sentence. Cway was operating in a vacuum, which we all know is not the case in reality. Everything you said is completely and 100% right, real talk.

Simpson would be dumb to NOT use ALL those recruiting pitches, **** even throw in the lineage of Cortez, Jerome, Sapp, Vince, Calais etc. etc., no one on staff can associate themselves with those players but again that is in general and the UM brand so **** right we gonna use it. The simple intent of the post as I took it, albeit maybe worded incorrectly and I will retract if it is incorrect was Simpson needs to build his collegiate resume.

Dude did wonders at Buford, he can likely walk into any HS in that GA area and his name is gonna hold weight, legit HS legend. But in 2018 we gave him his first college role. His recruiting is still suspect, 247 gives him credit for Harvey (big $ year for him TBD) Blisset (retired); Cam Williams (gone); JHH (looking like a stud but was a low 3* not even in the top 500) and Holley (gone). That is why when I put he cant use "I" in quotes. He can say "we" no problem though and likely will (and should).

Put it this way, Trob just put Horn into the first round, BOTH USCe and Trob are going to use Horn to pitch to recruits. From a recruits perspective, do you think Torrian Gray (new USCe DB coach) telling them he could turn them into Horn and the system and lineage is going to be more persuasive than TRob saying I worked with the kid every day and developed him into what he is? If I am a recruit, the latter sounds better to me.

For the record I like simpson, I am glad he came back. I also like Manny and want him to succeed.
Naw wasnt going at you.

Just shots at CWAY because im about tired of the insecurity of our program.

I get what CWAY was saying but if we dont land Stewart it wont have anything to do with poor recruiting pitch of sending guys to the nfl...Mannys system has shown 1 thing....it gets DE's drafted.

@gogeta4 is done taking everyone’s bull**** & is not taking any prisoners in any thread

taylor kitsch matt axelson GIF

Advertisement
At DE?.
Hmmm...maybe a thing though as we have shown to be a destination for guys that want to improve draft stock.
I get it I'm the bad guy but I'm not arguing against getting a 5* player. Nice try you got me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Forget about Simpson...

Manny can use it.

So your texting awhole lot about nothing honestly.

Brah we had 3 de's drafted last draft...Do you think it matters if Betty White coached them...they all played on a Manny Diaz scheme that allows de's to eat......RESPECTFULLY

Simpson also coached Rousseau previously.
I did not know White was involved. Sheesh! Things moving faster than I thought. I told you the womens were coming. Sooner than you think. The trannies you won’t even be able to tell.

I don't believe that Shemar is pushing it back to February. People needed some new intel because things have been quiet so this is what was thrown out there. If Shemar is waiting it's just proof that he has been shown some amazing "perks" of signing with some major schools and has been promised to see and benefit from even more going forward. Shemar is making his rounds and collecting on all the promises. It's a seller's market with the new NIL dynamic. He is having fun but he's coming home in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back