Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia fans feel like they won’t land him, mentioned us & Ohio St as the biggest threat for now. Got to worry about Clemson & Bama visits and we finally made it through the bag tour.

Advertisement
Georgia is talking about using him as a linebacker off the edge, if he wants to maximize his development to get to the next level it's at the U as a true 4-3 complete defensive end, it's only business

ill have to see his progress but I don’t see the burst in a SDE. I think his future is at 3 tech DT. His build, abilities and future trajectory reminds me of Allen Bailey. Iirc, he started off here as DE and then quickly moved to DT.

ill have to see his progress but I don’t see the burst in a SDE. I think his future is at 3 tech DT. His build, abilities and future trajectory reminds me of Allen Bailey. Iirc, he started off here as DE and then quickly moved to DT.
The Allen Bailey that used to wrestle alligators on the swamp? Man that dude was a freak physically, I remember him rag dolling Tebow with one arm.

Advertisement
pgdead.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was wishing he would commit to us soon and be an ambassador, but it doesn't seem that way. I wish we could get him to commit and start trying to bring some studs with.

Kids don’t have to sign at said school to get money. The visit market pays nicely.
I remember when we thought Frierson was going to pick Georgia because he was visiting them almost weekly a few years back.Remember the rumor was some of these bag schools were giving out 10K just for unofficial visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back