Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FWIW - UGA just lost a guy they felt very good about to USC. Mykel Williams. 5 star DL. It seems like that will now redirect their efforts more than ever to Shemar Stewart. Stewart on campus there with Pace teammates today.
UGA is about to throw the bags at Stewart big time after losing Williams to USCw.

FWIW - UGA just lost a guy they felt very good about to USC. Mykel Williams. 5 star DL. It seems like that will now redirect their efforts more than ever to Shemar Stewart. Stewart on campus there with Pace teammates today.
I’d be worried but he already went to a couple major bag schools and didn’t seem to phase him. Yea getting a bag in your recruitment is nice but the bag Phillips and Rousseau just got trumps that. Also UGA is struggling this cycle compared to other years. Kirby must not be the hot commodity he once was.

Advertisement
Let's hope with NIL legislation will help us with some of these kids because they can begin to make some money. Miami is a big market compared to UGA and we should be able to get some of these guys paid.

Advertisement
They already were. Stewart is at the tippy top of everyone’s board.
Only our fan base thinks UGA is now going to try “the triple mega bag bag“ strategy because they lost another croot. Y’all they are already pouring everything they have into him, just like everyone else.

Some of you just want to be scared.

my favorite, the super saiyan 3 Goku spirit bomb bag
Dragon Ball Super GIF by TOEI Animation UK

Kirby turnin up the heat now y’all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only our fan base thinks UGA is now going to try “the triple mega bag bag“ strategy because they lost another croot. Y’all they are already pouring everything they have into him, just like everyone else.

Some of you just want to be scared.

If only UiF and Ohio Taint were bag schools, then we would have something to compare to the upcoming UGa visit...

Not implying it is on as if I’m more worried about UGA or feel less confident about our chances with him, but a school missing out on some local priorities at the same position, especially a school like UGA, I do expect some desperate type moves going forward from them. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back