Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My biggest takeaway was that they put in UM CBs the day after his visit to what some considered the school to beat. It also tells me that Miami set an extremely high bar visit wise.
Crazy considering the cookouts were unofficial visits while LSU was an official visit. Bad look for LSU but great for us. Now we just have to withstand the UGA visit, get him to come to Paradise camp as another unofficial and we're cooking with grease. Hopefully we're performing well during the season set him up on an official visit then seal the deal early signing period.

Advertisement
DE-Shemar Stewart
DT-Leonard Taylor
DT-Elijah Roberts
DE-Nyjalik Kelly
LB/St.-Chase Smith
LB-Wesley Bissainthe
LB-Tirek Austin-Cave
CB-Khamauri Rogers
CB-Chris Graves
S-Avantae Williams
S-James Williams

Can I please get this on a field for the Miami Hurricanes?

did chantz williams and jabari ishmael leave the program lol don’t sleep on them as future savages

Advertisement
Just to recap:

Shemar Stewart and 2024 QB Adrian Posse for Ohio State camp on June 9. Going up there with a coach
June 10th - Notre Dame with Posse and coach

June 13th - Miami with Pace teammates

Bus Tour with Pace team: Florida on June 14, Georgia on June 15, FSU on June 16, Clemson on June 17, South Carolina on June 18 and Alabama on June 19.

So is anyone putting into factor about the law that passed in Florida about collegiate athletes can get payed for their likeness into account?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So is anyone putting into factor about the law that passed in Florida about collegiate athletes can get payed for their likeness into account?
From what I saw from the 2 Que interviews, he's a likeable, personable young man.
I don't think he stopped smiling the whole time.

He'll do very well here with NIL.

Last edited:
Notes from Ivins - last night's FIU camp. Coaches from UGA, Pitt, Michigan, FSU, Ol Miss and others were allowed to "work" the camp:

Opa Locka (Fla.) Monsignor Pace five-star defensive lineman Shemar Stewart was the highest-ranked recruit in attendance. He didn't do drills or anything, but got some face time with Georgia defensive coordinator Dan Lanning. LSU at one time looked like the team to beat for Stewart, but Miami is the school that's trending on the 247Sports Crystal Ball for the blue-chip pass rusher as of late.

Low confidence number, but he's not putting that in without a pretty decent inkling that Miami leads right now.

Great job by the staff thus far. Keep absolutely hammering this kid, and win some football games in the fall and this might actually happen.

Make no mistake, Taylor and Williams staying home has a LOT to do with this. It makes these elite of the elite SFL kids think twice....if James and Leonard are here, why not me?

Not that I reeeeeally care, but what are the 247 rules? The writers get more "brownie points" for making the pick, but they can raise/lower the confidence level as they choose? There's got to be some sort of a play here.

Also, are Miami fans allowed to burn down Bing-Bong's house if he "tips off" Alabama and Clemson, and we lose this recruit? Or are we supposed to complain because we haven't gotten more crystal balls for this kid? I'm just trying to figure out what the Gaytor fans are allowed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back