Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Never been to Baton Rouge but it can’t be all that special during summer break and no football right? Gainesville is a snooze fest during early summer... like most college towns are
I’ve been there once!!
for the life of me I can not understand why someone would want to spend 4 years of college there. There is a reason they’ve gone full ****** and embezzled money from a pediatric cancer charity. You have to pay top dollar to want to sit at the edge of a stank *** bayou for a picnic.

Last edited:
Exactly this. Larry Johnson has an insane resume and Ohio State has been churning out top DL prospects. They’re one of the few programs who can contend with the fact that we just put 2 DEs in the first round. I like our chances though.
Crazy resume and guaranteed playoff spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a really good sign about his tripS to Miami last week. Makes a return trip unexpectedly to Miami on day 2 and then goes to LSU immediately afterwards and none of the positive vibes/news follows his trip to LSU.

Definitely got to compare both schools back to back and clearly he preferred Miami of the two.

10 pages of our fan base telling us to move on from this kid and dont eve try tho lmao
With exception of certain kids who are obviously chasing a bag. I honestly do think Miami can win over any elite or high level prospect. This confidence has grown ever since we signed JW and LT. Manny has assembled probably the best recruiting staff in UM history. Everyone except for Patke is an ace recruiter. And if we have a 11+ win season. I think we can even win some recruiting battles with SEC.

Advertisement
Exactly this. Larry Johnson has an insane resume and Ohio State has been churning out top DL prospects. They’re one of the few programs who can contend with the fact that we just put 2 DEs in the first round. I like our chances though.
I hate where he coaches but this guy is as legit as it gets. If you start at OSU you're getting drafted in the first 5 rounds guaranteed so he's always a threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back