Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he pulls a James Williams. If youre a DE from Miami there really isn't any excuse to leave the city. This scheme is literally built to highlight you and make you look good
Well now there's $everal reason$$$$ tbh but....here's to hoping the NLI evens the score a little bit

Advertisement
Ivins did a write up on Stewart's visit to LSU -

Said the best part of his visit was meeting Coach O; feels he is a real good guy.

Stewart was accompanied on the trip by one of his coaches. It's unclear at the moment if he will return to LSU for an unofficial visit later in the process.

"As of right now, I don't know," Stewart admitted.

One school that will for sure get an official visit from Stewart closer to the Early Signing Period is Miami. Stewart not only spent time in Coral Gables on June 1 for a cookout, but returned the following day for another unofficial visit.

"It was a good time. I just wanted to chill with some of the players," Stewart said.

Stewart is expected to spent the next couple of days at home before he camps at Ohio State on June 9 and Notre Dame on June 10. He will return to Miami on June 13 for another camp with his high school teammates. then he takes a week-long road trip with stops that include Florida on June 14, Georgia on June 15, FSU on June 16, Clemson on June 17, South Carolina on June 18 and Alabama on June 19.

Advertisement

Said the best part of his visit was meeting Coach O; feels he is a real good guy.

Stewart was accompanied on the trip by one of his coaches. It's unclear at the moment if he will return to LSU for an unofficial visit later in the process.

One school that will for sure get an official visit from Stewart closer to the Early Signing Period is Miami. Stewart not only spent time in Coral Gables on June 1 for a cookout, but returned the following day for another unofficial visit.

"It was a good time. I just wanted to chill with some of the players," Stewart said.

Stewart is expected to spent the next couple of days at home before he camps at Ohio State on June 9 and Notre Dame on June 10. He will return to Miami on June 13 for another camp with his high school teammates. then he takes a week-long road trip with stops that include Florida on June 14, Georgia on June 15, FSU on June 16, Clemson on June 17, South Carolina on June 18 and Alabama on June 19.
LSU almost always had kids especially the elite of the elite raving about their visits so that not happening here is telling and then you add the fact that he keeps wanting to come back onto campus means we are HUGE thread here

He said he will be back for paradise as well in the interview after the bbq. Idk how these kids do all this traveling you barely get to see any of these schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
💣💣💣

Attachments

• 94C680BE-FC19-49F7-9486-1FB7FFC8BCAC.png
    94C680BE-FC19-49F7-9486-1FB7FFC8BCAC.png
    645.6 KB · Views: 397
Advertisement
Low confidence number, but he's not putting that in without a pretty decent inkling that Miami leads right now.

Great job by the staff thus far. Keep absolutely hammering this kid, and win some football games in the fall and this might actually happen.

Make no mistake, Taylor and Williams staying home has a LOT to do with this. It makes these elite of the elite SFL kids think twice....if James and Leonard are here, why not me?

Ivins on the LSU board:

I went ahead and moved my Crystal Ball pick off LSU and over to Miami. Just the more I ask around, the more it sounds like Stewart didn't love the visit. Just being honest, I would be very surprised if he returned to Baton Rouge.

Ivins also CB'd Shemar to the Canes this morning with a 2 confidence meter fwiw

Correct. He's of course just piggybacking off Wilt's Dong, but he mentioned that the trip to LSU this weekend changed things. That's really weird. Normally we hear the opposite, very rarely do you hear of a school making a push, then a kid visiting who everyone thought was his presumed leader and that visit not being overly positive. Perhaps he told people while he was there that Miami was his leader? Kinda weird for this to come immediately after he returns home from Baton Rouge.

Either way, great news for the good guys. Come on home, big fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back