Shemar Stewart Work ethic

Advertisement
With the way we’re recruiting adding Shemar is going to make DL a strength and essentially scheme less. We’d be able to be an odd man front or 4 man front team. I would look for a DC that runs that type of hybrid D if I’m Mario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beggars can’t be choosers but im all set with Stewart and Moe. They’re the type of people Mario is trying to cleanse out of this program.

What do you think Stewart/Moe are going to do if he doesn’t play a lot of snaps some game or the team loses? Threaten to transfer, demand a bigger bag, etc.

These dudes are about themselves and nothing more. If we had a stronger culture I would say take them on but not right now when they’re trying to establish one.

Beggars can’t be choosers but im all set with Stewart and Moe. They’re the type of people Mario is trying to cleanse out of this program.

What do you think Stewart/Moe are going to do if he doesn’t play a lot of snaps some game or the team loses? Threaten to transfer, demand a bigger bag, etc.

These dudes are about themselves and nothing more. If we had a stronger culture I would say take them on but not right now when they’re trying to establish one.
Are we sure Shemar is like that, or just Moe? Not being snarky, genuinely curious. He got some terrible advice and is now paying the price.

Does Moe strike you as a man of conviction and pride? So long as the price is right he won't care what anyone said about him.

I mean what is the deal, at this point, between him and Shemar? Does he have some kind of a personal services lifetime contract where he gets a percent of Shemar‘s bag?

It almost seems like he has a Svengali type hold on him. I don’t know anything about Shemar and his family situation, but it sure doesn’t seem like he has strong leader/mentor in his own family. And I’m not bad mouthing the kid, because I don’t badmouth players, but the whole situation seems like some kind of a dependency. I know all about street agents - but this one goes deeper. Is Mo like some kind of a father figure to him?

Advertisement
Yeah trolling a bit is one thing but standing the man up is another. It's low key weird but I respect that he was man enough to show up.
That’s what internet trolls do. They get to say whatever and then we asked to own it and do that ish in person, they won’t. Sucka ****

Advertisement
Teddy Bear 80S GIF

Moe turned @TrumpyCane into Teddy Ruxpin.

Advertisement
Back