Shemar Stewart says on Twitter that if it was just about the $$$ he would have stayed in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make this simple.

I like Shemar, but it is obvious that Moe shielded him from A LOT. Shemar had no freaking clue that "his fans" really wanted to see him play for the hometown team. Shemar had no idea that he was going to get a HUGE ovation for even putting his hands on the UM hat, and no amount of his words were going to convince people to cheer harder for the aTm choice. And Shemar was blindsided by all of the blowback he got in SoFla, to the point where he suddenly had to start spinning the storyline about how he never got a chance to meet newly-hired UM DC Steele, who was a longtime SEC-SEC-SEC coach, but he's fine with newly-hired aTm DC Durkin, who killed a kid at Maryland.

Yeah, it's all bullcrap. I would have had no problems with Shemar picking the school that he's been closest to all along, but this "I didn't know enough about UM" is such an obvious spin-job to try to win back all of the people that he disappointed...
he was being tagged on twitter for 3 days #ShemarStewartToTheU all over the TL. Dude had fans majority Miami begging him to stay for the city. Moe had a lot of influence but he knew... that was the buggest hashtag campaign I have ever seen for a recruit.

Advertisement
I wouldn't go so far as to call it booing. But the response when he picked up the UM hat was overwhelming, and he had to repeatedly tell people to calm down, and it quickly became obvious that there was a swerve involved. The round of applause for the aTm hat was muted in comparison.
Massive fail on his camp but play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

Regular Season Wtf GIF by NBA

Not every kid is going to want to come to UM for whatever reason and that's fine but my issue is the way Shemar left us at the alter publicly at the last second. Look at Marvin Jones (5 star) and Kenyatta Jackson (high 4 star) who are local guys who had some interest in us but didn't drag it out or flirt with us on social media like Shemar did.

Shemar and Moe and whoever led Miami on and on up until the very last second. That's disrespectful to your hometown. Have some feel for how die hard college football fans will feel when they get left hanging like that. That's my issue, not that he chose another school not named UM.

Advertisement
Need to lock this **** and get it off the front page.

Dude grabbed a bag and will be in 'Aggieland' with the crotch grabbers. Fare thee well, door hit *** on way out and all that.

Let's get on, start paying attention to 2023 and some kids that want to rep the city.

leave this kid alone man. this dude was not recruited hard but last staff like they should have. A&M had a relationship. Mario did his best. He probably feels bad he is leaving miami but end of day his boy did him. Let it go.

That also was a lie.

That should of let you know they was setting the precipice for the decision to leave.

Still remember when Mike Rumph said UM didnt offer or recruit Sony Michel....when Sony Michel had a um offer as an 8th grader lol. Same sh*t..we were on Stewart fromt he end of his 9th grade year.

That also was a lie.

That should of let you know they was setting the precipice for the decision to leave.

Still remember when Mike Rumph said UM didnt offer or recruit Sony Michel....when Sony Michel had a um offer as an 8th grader lol. Same sh*t..we were on Stewart fromt he end of his 9th grade year.
I tried to say this earlier but labeled a hater. Shamar has been recruited to Miami for like 3 years. There was a week over summer where dude was on campus like every day. I knew then he probably wasn’t coming - no reason to wait. We might have sucked at recruiting him but he was obviously recruited and prioritized by the program.

Advertisement
Who is this Moe guy? Serious question. Never seen or heard of him until today
I think is that guy that was always around him in pictures. I didn’t want to say anything but the way that interview went when Him n Pyburn were interviewing I knew that he was in it for the money. Which is mind boggling Bc he is getting pimped by his boy. He may be a good talent but things like that don’t turn out well hence the reason I don’t care if he committed or not. I’m mostly concerned about that one 3 star or 4 star that we may have overlooked going after this dense.

Advertisement
Everything about A&M is freaking weird. Google it, something wrong with those cats. What’s up with the juice box, big head cartoons and shark?
A&M is a weird situation. Jimbo's been there for four years, but they've never had more than 8 wins in the regular season. They had a nice season in 2020 going 9-1, but we all know how weird 2020 was.

If he can't put together a 10 win campaign this year, he never will.

Advertisement
Need to lock this **** and get it off the front page.

Dude grabbed a bag and will be in 'Aggieland' with the crotch grabbers. Fare thee well, door hit *** on way out and all that.

Let's get on, start paying attention to 2023 and some kids that want to rep the city.
Maudes? I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back