2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
some just text me moe got paid lol
Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Trust me, I know all about Moe. Dude asked for courtside seats to the Heat game on his visit.

I think if Mario was here from the start we win this one.

The kids who spent the OV weekend together are picking Miami. The kid who spent the weekend by himself selfishly with his handler doesn’t pick Miami. Called it when I first heard they wanted their own preferential treatment. Good luck handling all that on your team Jimbo

Advertisement
Manny already knew he couldn’t get him
Legit though, if what happened never happened and miami wasn’t forced to open the checkbook, Manny would have never had a shot here just because of money. Miami is as all in at its ever been and we still couldn’t match the Deal A & M gave out.

Lanes right man, they need to regulate this stuff.

Advertisement
I’d take a mill and go to A&M too. Not gonna lie.

They just landed 5 top 20 players in the country because of legal bags. 6 if they up their offer to Perkins. Still laughing at anyone that thinks NIL helped Miami or leveled the playing field in college football in general.

Yeah, our fans were talking about how NIL would give us a big advantage.

A lot of the extremely wealthy people in Miami are foreigners who couldn't pick Jimmy Johnson out of a lineup, or transplants with no ties to the team.

These college towns are all about those schools and progrums.

Advertisement

They just landed 5 top 20 players in the country because of legal bags. 6 if they up their offer to Perkins. Still laughing at anyone that thinks NIL helped Miami or leveled the playing field in college football in general.

You know they just took it to a absurd level....Even Saban is like WTF

Advertisement
There was a lot going on in this recruitment, but I think at the end of the day he genuinely wanted to go to Texas A&M.

Long relationship with staff and fellow recruits.
That is saying it politely without spilling the NIL beans, LOL.

Facts ain't nobody here turning down a mil. He went short term over long term. If he gets stuck behind the other 10-15 blue chips o well.

Ruiz doesn’t need the media He draws the attention himself
Absolutely. But they clutch their pearls over us and haven't done one bit of actual journalism on this front in like 20 years in places where the REAL stories are/were. And the local SEC-town media is understandable but the national guys are absolute clowns with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back