2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Get the popcorn ready! Mark my words, TAMU will be a **** show by the end of next year. You are going to have a bunch of kids (many of whom who have never really had money before) that are now going to be wealthy and of all people, Jimbo Fisher, is charged with helping them make good life choices.
Wasn’t that his downfall at FSU? Success and then , entitlement, and the inability to maintain discipline? How is that going to work on a team that in four years will have a $120M annual payroll?

Just to be clear.....

Wanted Shemar... But the kid is 18. Made his choice.. good or bad. Good luck kid. Hopefully you come back to UM... No issue with that.

But that Fat **** Mo or Coach Fat **** Mo can go to ****... Leeches of the backs of HS kids and their future really is the lowest of low. The Cesspool of the "handlers' is disgusting. It would be nice for one kid to publicly say go **** yourself to his handler and its my choice. It would be so refreshing. Basically take all the cash and the handler don't get ****..

All you NIL dudes.... Give the money to the kids!!!!!! ... **** those handlers...

JC
goodluck? fuq that kid traitor *** boy

I’d take a mill and go to A&M too. Not gonna lie.

They just landed 5 top 20 players in the country because of legal bags. 6 if they up their offer to Perkins. Still laughing at anyone that thinks NIL helped Miami or leveled the playing field in college football in general.

Advertisement
So clearly the piece of **** lied the entire time about having to be recruited to play on the edge. And also anyone who defended that fat **** can go on and **** off too
I think that mostly everyone was against Mo. anyone that said something that was somewhat complementary is likely due to the fact recruits/handlers read these pages.

With that said, Fvck you, Mo!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
To all those that said Moe cared about the kid he might have cared but he sure secured himself his own bag at AM. This kid was his lottery ticket.
Crazy how he cashed the 5/6 number ticket when he could have waited for all of the numbers hit. He can’t hover over this kid in TX and by keeping in touch, he will have a wedge driven between him and the player and/or him and the university. He now has 0 control and he is useless to the kid. Now it’s up to Shemar and his new coaching. I hope he adapts well and enjoys the distance from his family. Should be interesting to see.

They just landed 5 top 20 players in the country because of legal bags. 6 if they up their offer to Perkins. Still laughing at anyone that thinks NIL helped Miami or leveled the playing field in college football in general.
Bingo. People are putting their blinders on if they disagree. It’s a lot of money and isn’t like he’s going to a no where school. They do put guys in the league and develop kids too. Wealth whispers. The 50k deals don’t cut it for these kids

Advertisement

It won't help TAMU either. This will blow up in their faces....

Trust me, I know all about Moe. Dude asked for courtside seats to the Heat game on his visit.

I think if Mario was here from the start we win this one.
The audacity of these bagaloons

Hearing those yells from his family when he picked up the Miami hat… why are we the only program it feels like deals with handlers that have more clout than family?
I don’t think that was family , that was kids that attended the school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back