2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
**** Shemar Stewart, Corch Moe, and aTm. And **** that "good luck" crap.

Pathetic how many of our own "fans" apologize over this.

Now, move on to the rest of the class. He's nothing more than a long list of sellout, turncoat whores who deserve zero welcome in South Florida.

Advertisement
Luckily we can all take solace in the fact that Shemar's handler will succumb to diabetes before he graduates.
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Advertisement
A&M practically landed an entire 2 deep of 5 star DL. They snatched from everyone, Bama and Georgia included. We all know why. Time to move on.

Let’s get our staff filled and smack them in the mouth Sept 17th.

Bring me Coley as QB coach. Keep him away from any sort of active play-calling...but jesus he is in the upper echelon of recruiting.

Advertisement
To all those that said Moe cared about the kid he might have cared but he sure secured himself his own bag at AM. This kid was his lottery ticket.
Isn't that still illegal though? I mean.. I know its a "prove it" kinda thing, but isn't paying high school coaches for their recruits one of the few things that can get a school in **** with the NCAA?

Advertisement
There was a lot going on in this recruitment, but I think at the end of the day he genuinely wanted to go to Texas A&M.

Long relationship with staff and fellow recruits.
You and South Park cane did say that he genuinely liked his time there. People kept discounting that using their own preferences.

Why yall saying he trolled? He showed respect and made his decision lol
1) The instagram stuff was unnecessary
2) the hat pickup crap

Not really respect. Shame money has to win out. In my opinion no 18 year old kid needs access to that kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back