2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yall need to chill. No other recruit would have taken the time say that about Miami. With that being said **** Moe!!!
Why did he have to grab the hat? He could have just said while Miami will always be home…and then grab the Jimbo bag. He did it to troll us. You hear the gasps and excitement in the crowd. He did it to disappoint those with hope. That is the definition of a troll. Doesn’t matter whatever else he says. And the DC excuse is out the window too. Kid should not be allowed to transfer back if he wants to later on. Mario needs to dig his heels in and start with this dude.

Advertisement
Sad Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Shemar when he enters the portal in a couple of years and makes that call to Cristobal.
And where is the corresponding gif of Mario hanging up.

Poor kid, so young at 18 chasing the easy money. Kid will never know he made the biggest mistake

Advertisement
Advertisement
To all those that said Moe cared about the kid he might have cared but he sure secured himself his own bag at AM. This kid was his lottery ticket.
It’s the game. Hopefully people learn w these big time sec battles, you gotta come correct. Mario is elite as they come as a recruiter but if a kid got a 7 figure bag, you match or beat it. That’s the game always has been

Advertisement
College football has now become a business with money involved for recruits, players and families

These handlers are just slimy unprofessional agents who just want $$$ in their pockets

They don’t care about what’s best for the kids

It’s sad to see

I probably shouldnt have to say this to grown folks but please leave this jit alone on social media. He chose A&M...get over it and let's move on.

Why? He should absolutely be persona non-grata around here. I'm not saying to harass him, but he should be dead to this city.

We have an idea how much Shemar is getting but how much is that slime ball of a handler getting?
“Hey shemar, you’re going to be so busy with football in college station and I’ll be here in Miami with your family, doesn’t it make sense that my names on the account too so when your family needs money they don’t have to burden you by asking you. As well, I have experience budgeting and investing money. Your complete attention should be on getting better on the field, let me focus on the family stuff for you, it’s the least I can do”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back