2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The DC thing was what concerned me most

That was a blatant lame *** excuse to say I’m leaving Miami

well, he needs a reason to say on tv and he sure as **** ain't gonna say "bags" so pick the next conveinent excuse. If Mario had hired the DC last week, it would have been "didn't get enough time to bond with the DC" or "wasn't sure what front we were going to run" or some lame excuse.

Advertisement
All this crap on CBS and nothing, nothing on NIL payouts Bull**** the whole show should have been about NIL.

Guys he was NEVER coming here. Don't cry over spilt milk. Things are turning around down here but it is going to take more than 2 1/2 months to get out in front of the SEC. I would tell you guys we finished 3rd in this recruitment but you would bash me so....

Advertisement
Sad Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Shemar when he enters the portal in a couple of years and makes that call to Cristobal.

Advertisement
That just looked like a decision that he didn’t make. It is what it is man. Crazy, the amount of pressure these 17/18 year olds are under We will get ours.

Don’t blame the kid here at all. Handlers man.

Move on boys.

We’ll be winning these types of battles come next year. Simply not enough time for even Mario to swoop in and steal this kid.

It’ll be Ight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back