2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Moes big payday, you think it’s that hard to pick life changing money for a 18 year old and his family vs no money and just staying home broke.

Those aren't the two choices. I could easily make an argument taking less money upfront and going to UM will more than pay for itself in the long run through networking and community connections future NIL deals. The UM side is not "home broke"

Wonder what Shemar is going to major in
8307_1600.jpg
Someone has to do it and I'm grateful for them. I love all kinds of potatoes, mashed, baked, roasted, french fried, the list goes on and on.

Ivins just said now that late last night Stewart's camp was excited we hired a DC and were FaceTiming with Steele
Aren’t we in a dead period? That would mean SS would have to reach out?

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Playing the long game, trolling miami fans into submission for not getting to 2000 pages and making ATM comfortable to flip the table and sign for the good guys

*hits blunt*

Advertisement
Someone has to do it and I'm grateful for them. I love all kinds of potatoes, mashed, baked, roasted, french fried, the list goes on and on.
My grandpa was big in the wheat crop industry, breeding wheat based on highest quality genes in Oklahoma. Shemar if u come to Miami I’ll hook u up with a better career in wheats than u could ever have with A&M potatoes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those aren't the two choices. I could easily make an argument taking less money upfront and going to UM will more than pay for itself in the long run through networking and community connections future NIL deals. The UM side is not "home broke"
we are talking about Texas a$m one of the richest schools in the country not FSU lol. There is no shot I’m sorry but no chance he makes more money going to UM long run or short run. a$m is not even on the same playing field as us money wise. Until that changes things will stay the same.

Reactions: JD4
we are talking about Texas a$m one of the richest schools in the country not FSU lol. There is no shot I’m sorry but no chance he makes more money going to UM long run or short run. a$m is not even on the same playing field as us money wise. Until that changes things will stay the same.
they’ve got the oil $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back