2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I guess like for me I want dominance and I'm asking for too much. I would hate to be little Pitt with a few NFL studs. I think the 00 canes spoiled me but your probably right.....not probably u are right. My expectations way too unrealistic **** sucks we won't be those guys again. Hey life goes on.....we talked about spending and the sec slapped us lol. There is no way within at least 4 years from now Jimbo wins a Natty there.

Edit:. U are the guy I respect on here no bs from u and I'm glad u got my brain in the right place cause I was being unrealistic.
But we are still surrounded by enough talent and have enough pull to rip off a few huge years led by a couple of recruiting classes my man

People may think I’m crazy but we can be Clemson. Maybe not Bama but we can make life difficult for the SEC for a while even if we do have a drop off here and there

Clemson does a lot of things right and then happened to land a specimen at QB and have one of the best DLs since Miamis stick around

Not sure if it happens but it’s there for us I think

That's a 23 kid. I just looked though and I think they'd be adding 6 top 100 DL in this class if they got Shemar. That's adding to 5 top 247 DL from last cycle. Then they're adding a top 5 recruit on the DL for next cycle already? It's out of control.
Oh ok that make sense that he’s 23. Either way sheesh

Just being real…I said before they hired Mario that this was the last chance I was giving Miami. Either get “back” in the next couple years or I’ll find another team to follow because life is too short to waste on a school that won’t invest and do what it takes. If they don’t care, neither will I.

Seen some good signs but We need to sign top 5 classes every year. Full stop. We need to sign multiple 5-stars like Bama does. That’s the only way “back” ever happens.

Call me a bad fan, but I’m not interested in following a middle of the pack ACC team even if I did go to school there.

If it takes 30 mil to compete, then play the game. If Shemar needs a bigger bag, drop the bag.

Way the wind is blowing, it’s not looking good for the future

I’m just being honest.

The quintessential Miami fan right here. Just conjure money out of thin air everyone! Are you alum lol

Advertisement
But we are still surrounded by enough talent and have enough pull to rip off a few huge years led by a couple of recruiting classes my man

People may think I’m crazy but we can be Clemson. Maybe not Bama but we can make life difficult for the SEC for a while even if we do have a drop off here and there

Clemson does a lot of things right and then happened to land a specimen at QB and have one of the best DLs since Miamis stick around

Not sure if it happens but it’s there for us I think
Thing is those teams directly effect us they target the guys we want badly

Manny’s class last year was better than this class so far. I think he signed two five-stars.

What did we pay $8 mil for again?

Columbus high being taken to the woodshed right now

Oh. You’re not being serious obviously…or you’re just really stupid. I mean Mario should have a top 3 class after being on the job for 2 months.

Manny’s class last year was better than this class so far. I think he signed two five-stars.

So we can land 3 top 100 player in a span of 50 days? Not bad, imagine what that will lead to with a full cycle? Also NSD isn't until tmrw so there could be more, also I forgot to mention he got the top LB in the state as well.

Advertisement
So we can land 3 top 100 player in a span of 50 days? Not bad, imagine what that will lead to with a full cycle? Also NSD isn't until tmrw so there could be more, also I forgot to mention he got the top LB in the state as well.

Manny did. WB committed to the previous staff

If he's great he will eat at Texas ATM no matter.....if he's a jag he will transfer that's what stacking does. It separates the ballers from the jags
He can be very good, but may not play much or need to redshirt. They are loaded with returning kids and an incoming class with 5-stars.

Advertisement
It’s never going to be easy.

I’ve explained this probably a 100 times on these boards to deaf ears lol...

In order to recruit at Bama/UGA OH ST etc levels it will cost upwards of $25mill-30mill a year for at least 5 years straight in order to have a roster with 40+ 5-stars. TAMU cracked open the vault this class & have always recruited well, but this class & the next they’re upping the ante.

There’s an alternative, it’s not realistic to expect to be able recruit on those levels especially for a small program like ours that has never really spent money, but you can still find a way to win games & compete for conference titles with excellent evals, player development & yes the dreaded X’s & O’s (which I know yall hate lol)...

There’s a wide gap between the powerhouse programs that spend astronomical amounts of money & the programs that simply lean into their culture & place the emphasis on coaching their way to competitiveness.

Pitt doesn’t spend half the money that Clemson does, yet they still won 11 games & the ACC last year, same with OK ST, they’re not as much of a cash cow as Texas, TAMU etc, yet they still won 12 games & the Big XII, Utah doesn’t spend much money on football either but they still won the Pac-12, were they playoff teams? No, but they all had more success than they’ve experienced in years & they’re headed in the right direction as programs.

Miami fans just need to stop always trying to have a “Bama or bust” mentality, we’re never going to recruit on that level or be in the CFP every year like them either, but as long as we’re competitive & contending for the ACC on an annual basis that’s more than enough, it’s certainly a **** of a lot better than what we’ve been for the last two decades.
Facts!!! Evaluate & development is the key with an X’s & O’s genus & we are good..

Advertisement

Manny did. WB committed to the previous staff
We all know Manny didnt get WB. WB knew Manny was gone. Any LB worth a lick wouldnt want to play for dIAZ and his schitty scheme. By the way how was Mannys class looking this year before he got canned.

i would suppose that if he took the bag and transferred he cannot keep the bag. no way in **** those deals are structured so that you get the $$$ in one year. certainly structured incrementally or back loaded.
Correct. They are structured multi year deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back