2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a Team payroll of 120M? I SURE HOPE SO! LOL!!
They'd almost be spending as much as the Dolphins at $143m. That's why I find it hard to believe they're spending that much. How would they not have like 15+ 5 stars if they're spending that much. Why settle for 4 star recruits when you're averaging over $1m per player?

57% of 5 stars are drafted. Offer 13 of them $2m each over 4 years, and save the remaining $4m for 4 star recruits. In 4 years you’d have 32 future nfl draft picks on your team when you include the 4 stars (19% drafted).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Proof! Jus like i gave yu names can i get those 20 names?
ATM has stooopid money. Like UGA and Bama are poor money. I said it weeks ago but I found out about 10 years ago and was stunned to find out how deep that school roles. Their alumni are rolling Standford and Harvard deep, except they love football.

ATM has stooopid money. Like UGA and Bama are poor money. I said it weeks ago but I found out about 10 years ago and was stunned to find out how deep that school roles. Their alumni are rolling Standford and Harvard deep, except they love football.
If that's da case i always thought osu with t boone pickens and notre lame had da pockets!! I stand corrected.

The fair market value can be assessed….it’s done all the time. The rest I agree
I don’t think it can bc who’s gonna do it? The ncaa has zero say. And again government isn’t gonna cap what these kids get and cut into their tax revenue.

Plus it’s all a projection. These kids aren’t anything yet (aside form a few who are social media famous). It’s all about what they believe they are about to be at these schools. Are star ratings gonna come into account? No bc almost all coaches do their own evals and the star system is something that’s admittedly rigged to subscribing fanbases and done by some guys who never played a down of football in their life. It’s all way to subjective.

The only way it can be regulated is if it’s structured around time put in, number of social media posts, etc. which I believe most deals already are. It’ll take years of research to be able to gauge how much revenue, on average, position groups, brought in to these companies by way of their services to set a market value.

Advertisement
Been crazy busy today and I haven’t caught up. Where are we on this? He’s pushing Miami hard on social media, but the crystal balls are all coming in for TAMU?

Recruiting historians, what does the historical data tell us about this behavior?

I don’t think it can bc who’s gonna do it? The ncaa has zero say. And again government isn’t gonna cap what these kids get and cut into their tax revenue.

Plus it’s all a projection. These kids aren’t anything yet (aside form a few who are social media famous). It’s all about what they believe they are about to be at these schools. Are star ratings gonna come into account? No bc almost all coaches do their own evals and the star system is something that’s admittedly rigged to subscribing fanbases and done by some guys who never played a down of football in their life. It’s all way to subjective.

The only way it can be regulated is if it’s structured around time put in, number of social media posts, etc. which I believe most deals already are. It’ll take years of research to be able to gauge how much revenue, on average, position groups, brought in to these companies by way of their services to set a market value.

It can, there are companies that specialize in assessing fair market value. They just come up with a rationale and assign value based on available metrics. I get fair market values on random stuff all the time, including marketing inventory.

Advertisement
hard to imagine that figure is true, you’d have to pony up money for current players….that’s going to add up to over 100M. I guess anything’s possible, but that’s going to burst. Can’t keep that kind of money quite for long.
excatly. what are they going to pay 100 mil and finish next year unranked too? lmao

Advertisement
hard to imagine that figure is true, you’d have to pony up money for current players….that’s going to add up to over 100M. I guess anything’s possible, but that’s going to burst. Can’t keep that kind of money quite for long.
Some of their boosters already donate MILLIONS to the school as it is. As ridiculous as it sounds, spending money on recruits through NIL is saving some of these guys money AND letting them spend it exactly where they want it spent.

The NIL basically allows their multimillionaires and billionaires to crowdfund their roster. Its the equivalent of us peasants chipping in a few dollars to fund a fantasy football roster.

They can continue doing it this way FOREVER if they choose to.

Advertisement
So, all the hoopla with Mario and how we are investing in the program and we are right back where we were….getting outbid by SEC teams. Frustrating to say the least.

Holy hyperbole Batman!

They're not in that league, but they can outspend a lot of folks

Careful with that. The slurpers might come at you for observing the facts.
Who's slurping? This was always going to be a transition class and it's not like Manny left us in a good spot when he was fired, what like 8 weeks ago? Have some perspective and judge the guy after his first full year

Reactions: jsy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back