2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thanks, doesn’t bode well that we can’t come up with the money during Mario’s honeymoon period….hard to believe there are more NIL opportunities in College Station.
it has nothing to do with college station. the way NIL is being used it has to do with businesses with deep pockets. Texas AM has a lot more rich fans than we have. they can do NIL on a bigger scale than we can.

Advertisement
I’m just posting what I was told. Long standing relationship with the A&M staff and a much greater NIL potential is trending him there.

He likes Mario and trusts him and it’s closer to home with a decent NIL opportunity. “Distance is the only thing left in Miami’s favor”
Tbf Jimbo would cover up theft and rape for him, so he's got that going for him too.

So what you're saying is the only way to counter Texas A&M is for everyone to buy an Electric Vehicle.

Saving the planet and bankrupting the A&M boosters. Have at it!
Lol. Not sure what this means but if TAMU wants to shell out 30M per year on NIL deals to buy recruiting classes..I sure hope they get some hardware in their trophy cases sometime this century to validate that.

SMU were buying classes back in the early 80s and have no "real" national titles to show for it. So have at it, TAMU! Lol.

Advertisement
Lol. Not sure what this means but if TAMU wants to shell out 30M per year on NIL deals to buy recruiting classes..I sure hope they get some hardware in their trophy cases sometime this century to validate that.

SMU were buying classes back in the early 80s and have no "real" national titles to show for it. So have at it, TAMU! Lol.
three more classes like this one and the hardware will come. see UGA.

Advertisement
it has nothing to do with college station. the way NIL is being used it has to do with businesses with deep pockets. Texas AM has a lot more rich fans than we have. they can do NIL on a bigger scale than we can.

Well, here’s the thing….NIL is supposed to be for the value of the name image and likeness. So, Shemar would be using his NIL to promote something. Based on these “NIL” deals going on at Texas A&M, how could he possibly deliver hundreds of thousands of dollars in value for his NIL? I imagine you are spending more in NIL than these bull**** entities are worth. I am not familiar with the laws etc, but clearly it’s not a fair market value.

Advertisement
Soon enough everyone will know that.
No man, it is not Mario's fault, and it's hard to put it on Ruiz also. If we fall short this class, it has EVERYTHING to do with Blake James. The AD has to be able to recognize what is going in the landscape and make sure the right tools are provided for success. Outside of that the Athletic Director is not 'directing' a damned thing!
yea man
i blame mario if he loses on some of the mid tier guys we want
but for the elite guys its just NIL
so yea blake and manny should have been hard at work setting stuff up
i dont even know why they dont get the rock just to tag recruits on IG
that alone would be massive

I was kidding about the audit part. LOL. I will be interested to see if 30M a year payroll for NIL deals alone is yearly standard for 9-4 seasons. And lets be frank, TAMU is not winning any national titles in our lifetime I dont care who they get as coach... But if they want to keep shelling out that money..all power to them. Tomorrow we will see a small sample size with Shemar. Are Dreams really worth more than Money like some rapper my grandson listens to? We will see.
I think it’s naive to say “never in our lifetime.” Saban won’t be at Bama in 5-10 years. If they keep paying and stacking talent, they’ll be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back