2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another SEC mercenary bought and paid for by the good ol boys.

We all want Miami to be back, and the area produces so much talent.

But in past 2 years you could have:

5 star Jason Marshall-UF
5 star Marvin Jones Jr.-UGA
5 star Jacorey Brooks-Alabama
5 star Dallas Turner- Alabama
5 star Shemar Stewart-Texas 8&4
4 star Kenyatta Jackson-Ohio State
4 star Earl Little-Alabama
4 star Marcus Tate-Clemson

All leaving South Florida. Those guys would transform our roster, and I'm a big believer in talent wins majority of time.
This is why I tell people that sec teams will pay whatever they have to.
They rather have kids go to a rival than stay and play for UM.
When i said they’re afraid of Mario and Miami I was laughed at and tweeted on Message Board Genius. Even if only half of those dudes stayed we would be a problem.
Everyone down here and all over the country knows what will happen if these kids stayed.

Advertisement
Correct. Limiting what schools can do. Ruiz recently sued the NCAA and the state of Florida regarding their NIL legislation for that reason
That would only be because the NCAA legislation and Florida legislation would be different. Primarily when it comes to high school students having NIL deals, respectfully. It is illegal in Florida. Ruiz lawsuit was technically against the FHSAA, NFHS, and HCAA, However more directed towards the fact the high school students cant get paid NIL deals...AND college students cannot get NIL deals that reach beyond their college eligibility.

The NCAA has said in its own legislation and athletes "cannot be paid to play or their earnings are not an inducement used in recruiting"...it can be very grey, however the fact that Ruiz has been public with NIL deals made with UM athletes does not matter. He can make those public, via social media or not. Iy doe not matter. As long as the deals are within the legislation of the NCAA AND the legislation of the state the institution is located in. The business of putting together those contracts does not necessarily have to be plastered all over social media. That is being done to 'help'.

We are on an even playing for the most part.

Another SEC mercenary bought and paid for by the good ol boys.

We all want Miami to be back, and the area produces so much talent.

But in past 2 years you could have:

5 star Jason Marshall-UF
5 star Marvin Jones Jr.-UGA
5 star Jacorey Brooks-Alabama
5 star Dallas Turner- Alabama
5 star Shemar Stewart-Texas 8&4
4 star Kenyatta Jackson-Ohio State
4 star Earl Little-Alabama
4 star Marcus Tate-Clemson

All leaving South Florida. Those guys would transform our roster, and I'm a big believer in talent wins majority of time.
Facts u ain't lying. These are the types that change football teams especially Turner that dude looked like a man even in the Natty game. I saw him at STA when they played against JW.....they showed this kid and said he was a verbal to bama.....he was the best player on the field a man amongst boys. We need to get those kids

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 175616

He’s gotta be trolling…
Bored Kanye West GIF

“But bro Miami is a big city. There’s so much money there. These po dunk towns won’t be able to keep up.”

Boys are so caught up the in “dumb redneck” mindset. They have no idea that their are guys who wear worn out, 10 year old jeans everyday, with more money in his bank account than what Star Island is worth.
I dont think anyone on this site (except trolls) think there is any team out there that can compete with the oil money in Texas. That includes Bama and UGA. But Saban and Kirby find a way to sell there product along with the promise of money knowing they cant (or wont) turn this into a bidding war for every player who demands it.... Thats just what Mario has to do.

TAMU will need to deliver some titles to keep these rolling payrolls going too. You talk of long Texas money...they didnt get that money by shelling out a 30M payroll for every recruiting class every year. I give Jimbo 3 years before that payroll starts getting audited and players start seeing the ugly business side of these NIL deals.

Advertisement
It’s always something with our program. In the past, it’s usually been coaching issues. Then it’s acquiring talent. We get beat by bags on the trail. NIL was supposed to level the playing field- we were even out in front there in the infancy stages. Now allegedly, our NIL isn’t good enough lol. We even just hired the “home run” & “elite closer” coach. Threw 8 mil a year at him. Pretty soon I’m sure we’ll hear global warming is the reason why these kids aren’t staying home. It’s like perpetual Groundhog Day with our program! Let’s see how tomorrow shakes out…

Advertisement
Mario is not letting this absolute effing freak leave Miami. Not happening. Mario knows that success is directly tied to players like Shemar. The freak isn't going anywhere. He's a day one starter on our d-line. It's all wrapped up.

I don’t get how each kid gets $1m and no report of which NIL business they are representing NOTHING.
It should be a rule that the business and amount be made public. So at least we know what we're competing against.

I don’t get how each kid gets $1m and no report of which NIL business they are representing NOTHING.
Neither does the NCAA. This got away from them and I dont think they know how to reel it back in. Happened WAY too fast. Nobody saw this coming when Manny was the first to report that D'Eriq King got an NIL deal and it was national news. 1M deals to HS kids who have yet to play a down? LOL. Sheesh. Does the price get renegotiated for..

All American recognition?
national titles?
national awards?
"Bumble Bee Sting of the Week?"..(my ole school Cane fans will remember this. LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back