2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read on twitter that he took all the teams on his IG page down except Miami. I don't have IG. Can someone please confirm? Twitter is not exactly trustworthy.
apparently he did this with all 3 teams after official visits

Advertisement
I mean maybe Leeds got fed bad info. haven't you seen it where the staff is told one thing but the kid is actually planning on doing something else? they're 17-18. they will always tell people what they wanna hear. I hope he chooses miami but not looking good.
I mean that’s a fair possibility. I still like Miami here but I will monitor what I am told very closely and look for a few people to give updates on his recruitment. All I know is this is Moe telling A&M this morning that Shemar is ‘leaning there’. That’s all this stems from. As of last night I felt good about where we stood and the narrative was shifting to reflect that. Would just be a strange about-face given all our momentum with him coming out of the weekend but I am not ignorant, I asked around as soon as I saw the balls start dropping and no one said anything had changed, this was all Moe.

The **** storm that will be this board and Canes twitter if we miss out on Shemar and hire Ponce / Coley (shoutout Ferman) ... LOL

War GIF by BBC

I mean that’s a fair possibility. I still like Miami here but I will monitor what I am told very closely and look for a few people to give updates on his recruitment. All I know is this is Moe telling A&M this morning that Shemar is ‘leaning there’. That’s all this stems from. As of last night I felt good about where we stood and the narrative was shifting to reflect that. Would just be a strange about-face given all our momentum with him coming out of the weekend but I am not ignorant, I asked around as soon as I saw the balls start dropping and no one said anything had changed, this was all Moe.

good post. the sources are always gonna end up being these 17-18 year olds that change their mind every second. if im on a visit, its very hard to look a coach in the eye and say nah im good esp when you're wrapped up with a visit high.

I know Mario got us close. well see who the winner is tomorrow.

Advertisement
Much appreciated as always

Another SEC mercenary bought and paid for by the good ol boys.

We all want Miami to be back, and the area produces so much talent.

But in past 2 years you could have:

5 star Jason Marshall-UF
5 star Marvin Jones Jr.-UGA
5 star Jacorey Brooks-Alabama
5 star Dallas Turner- Alabama
5 star Shemar Stewart-Texas 8&4
4 star Kenyatta Jackson-Ohio State
4 star Earl Little-Alabama
4 star Marcus Tate-Clemson

All leaving South Florida. Those guys would transform our roster, and I'm a big believer in talent wins majority of time.
That's subjective only picking the ones we didn't get! But fail to mention the ones we did get jwill, Lt, kk, csmith, wb, dchaney, rooster, elijah arroyo!

Advertisement
Moe's leeking info to get all the CBs going for A&M, while knowing he's gonna stay home. Love that guy! Gonna be a handler legend in here for decades.

What I have noticed about these young kids they don't like the grind they want to go where it's already built. Only a few are built for the grind and want to create their own legacy other's wanna ride off the people before them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's subjective only picking the ones we didn't get! But fail to mention the ones we did get jwill, Lt, kk, csmith, wb, dchaney, rooster, elijah arroyo!
I think the point is that if we want to win titles again not only do we need all those guys we did get, but also all the ones we didn't.

I also don't know why it would make anyone uncomfortable to point out all the 5 stars and high 4 stars from South Florida that we missed on. it's precisely the reason why we paid Mario double the money any coach has ever made at Miami. we have a coach now who understands the importance of recruiting and bases his entire career around that. let's evaluate again in a few years.

I mean maybe Leeds got fed bad info. haven't you seen it where the staff is told one thing but the kid is actually planning on doing something else? they're 17-18. they will always tell people what they wanna hear. I hope he chooses miami but not looking good.
So you are saying Canesville isnt getting fed bad info but Leeds is? How about everyone is getting fed bad info because unless the leak is from Moe or Shemar (which I doubt it is) everyone is guessing at this point. I cant see them being as secretive up to this point, then 24hrs before the announcement start leaking info to people.

Advertisement
So you are saying Canesville isnt getting fed bad info but Leeds is? How about everyone is getting fed bad info because unless the leak is from Moe or Shemar (which I doubt it is) everyone is guessing at this point. I cant see them being as secretive up to this point, then 24hrs before the announcement start leaking info to people.
depends on where each get their info from.

Same here. Kids wanted to go because of the chocolate fountain, never again. Couldn’t eat a thing.
Food was awful and worse is watching all the 600lb diabetic slobs stuffing their face.
I always think that when I occasionally go to a restaurant / takeaway.

I'm in pretty decent shape, but you look at some of the clientele and think "**** me, what are you doing to yourself, OldhamA?!" :ROFLMAO:

I understand putting 3 hats on the table and picking AM but to troll us and Coach Mario by taking all photos off his IG except for Cane picture, this just makes him a ******* scum troll from my perspective. No class at all, just like his leach Oreo Cokkkie Moe.
exactly with the portal in full effect and taking over cfb
these recruits should never play any games with the home town team
bc u never know when theyll be asking to portal back

Reactions: NDE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back