2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

Why does everyone think he’s trolling? Besides the obvious (Big Moe, the past recruits, Jimbo, Deion)
Because it’s almost too good to be true it’s obvious. I mean come on delete EVERY team off your IG BUT Miami? That kills the suspense he wants for signing day wouldn’t u think? Idk man. I don’t know what to think anymore. Maybe it’s PTSD from the past.

If we close with him I think the 23 flood gates open.....it's that type of momentum even if our product is sketchy year one. Recruiting and on field is a separate thing imo....if u recruit elite players results will start to show then u get rolling and arrive.
Couldn’t agree more

Advertisement
Why does everyone think he’s trolling? Besides the obvious (Big Moe, the past recruits, Jimbo, Deion)
Unless I missed it no one said he’s trolling

Just seems odd timing to do something like that unless he’s going to post about all of his finalists

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he's trolling us I swear to everything this will probably be the worst trolling ever done to us ever in my memory bank

How is he trolling? He is a kid that just took an official visit to Miami. They all post photos and videos. He hasn’t done anything out of line. Hasn’t played any games. Kid has actually handled his recruitment with respect to all 3 schools. As long as he doesn’t throw a hat on the ground then you can’t really be mad at the kid.

He isn’t acting like Jobe or something

Y’all need to chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back