2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If someone was waiting for a bigger bag to be dropped then they would go visit the biggest threat to the biggest bag dropper on the last weekend of visits. Not saying they are actually shaking someone down, but if you were this is how you would do it. Oh, and you would be sure to say it was even after the visit as your parting comment.

Advertisement
He cant recruit an OC and DC with 2 mil available for each… why would we
Still think he can recruit the most wanted DE in the league…. We ve lost the only recruiting battles weve had so Far ( trob vs bama) (bmac vs uga) (candle vs toledo) (belk vs ******* Houston)

He either coming or he's troling us and is trying to make us endure cruel and unusual punishment
Screenshot_20220130-165400_Twitter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shemar is a finished product and is a beast would love to land him....look at Kelly that dude ain't even done man. Kelly is going to be some all world pass rusher.
I don’t think Shemar is a finished product at all. He is very raw from a technical standpoint. Kelly very well may end up better and he is a more natural DE, he has more bend but you can’t teach the size, strength and speed of Shemar. He could be the next Calais, Mario Williams or JJ Watt with that frame.

Advertisement
Still think he can recruit the most wanted DE in the league…. We ve lost the only recruiting battles weve had so Far ( trob vs bama) (bmac vs uga) (candle vs toledo) (belk vs ******* Houston)
You are insufferable, I've heard standing in the middle of the highway is fun.

Advertisement
Mods this klown has 42-43 porst. The Trolls are starting to come out. Get this klown outta here

A&M signed a monster class on the front 4. Plus, there are a bunch of guys already in front of the freshman class. It is a question of where he can get more snaps and be impactful soonest. Miami trajectory is up with the new regime and new emphasis and investments in football. I get it if Diaz was here because we have been stagnant. Check back by year 3 under Mario. Stewart will be an anchor on what will be a very good defense.
You discount the fact that a five star player might think that what ahead of him is irrelevant...ie...”I don’t care if 25 five star players are ahead of me. I’m better than all of them and will see the field immediately. I’ll be making THEM transfer out.”

Advertisement
Yes. Which I mean.. he’ll be a DT one way or the other. I don’t see 5 star EDGE but that’s just my opinion. Now kick him inside and hey

I agree, I think he should probably be kicked inside but if they’re telling him they want him at DT, that has to play into our hands since he wants to play end. I know there is a fine line in telling them what they want to hear and being real but make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back