2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
You play to win the game. This game is getting a 5 Star local recruit, at a big time position, to Miami.

also that doesn't include the very point of why SHemar may want to know his DC - Chad came to miami playing for Dorito. he got better once Manny got here. Chick was playing out of position and the wrong position for his strengths under golden and Dorito. this is why a DC may be important

Advertisement
A&M signed a monster class on the front 4. Plus, there are a bunch of guys already in front of the freshman class. It is a question of where he can get more snaps and be impactful soonest. Miami trajectory is up with the new regime and new emphasis and investments in football. I get it if Diaz was here because we have been stagnant. Check back by year 3 under Mario. Stewart will be an anchor on what will be a very good defense.

Mario is obviously a huge upgrade and will have us in a better position to succeed than previous coaches and if he doesn't, it will never happen again imo. the thing is though recruits want to see it. they've heard the same thing every regime (richt will do this and that and richt had a better resume even tho hes burned out, Manny will do this, golden will do this, randy will do this, etc.). kids want to see it. when you get into these recruitments some of these kids will want to see it first before they sign their college careers there. its like what jay said I believe. some kids trust Mario due to their previous relationship with him and others want to see it first. you say you're gonna do this well show me first bc you've sucked as a program since I was born. Mario will change it bc Im confident in him but still gotta prove it on the Field first

Harris, Valentine, Bryant, dubmore, Bryant Robinson, Akeem Dent, dontae pope have all caused massive meltdowns only to amount to nothing.
I bet you could have gone on and on with that list. Solid list of stars!

also that doesn't include the very point of why SHemar may want to know his DC - Chad came to miami playing for Dorito. he got better once Manny got here. Chick was playing out of position and the wrong position for his strengths under golden and Dorito. this is why a DC may be important
Agreed. No excuses. No Deion. No Barstool. No Jimbo. No A&M. No Georgia. No Manny.

Everyone has said we just need to give him a reason to stay. Let’s do it. If not having a DC is a reason not to, that’s on Miami.

Advertisement
2 questions. If Moe wasn’t involved in this recruitment at all would you feel better or worse about Miami’s chances of landing Shemar? Why in the **** would you or any Miami fan defend the guy who would be the primary reason the kid went to another school? Your post sounds like the idiots who didn’t want to us to say anything negative about Diaz because it might hurt the feelings of a guy who was making a sht ton of $ to suck balls.
Here is a better question. If Shermar wasn’t a top 10 player in the nation would Moe be guidance? If Moe is so caring why is the kid with the most potential the kid he’s latched onto?

Last edited:
Agreed. No excuses. No Deion. No Barstool. No Jimbo. No A&M. No Georgia. No Manny.

Everyone has said we just need to give him a reason to stay. Let’s do it. If not having a DC is a reason not to, that’s on Miami.

I said this right above but we gotta walk before we can run. we've been a **** program. Marios job is to change it and for some kids they wanna see the results bc all they have is coach after coach making promises and nothing. this is a big boy 5 star recruitment. sometimes you lose out bc your history plays against you regardless of coach. Mario is elite as a recruiter so hopefully he sold the Vision enough where any concerns shemar has are gone

Here is a better question. If Shermar wasn’t a top 10 player in the nation would Moe be guidance? If Amir is so caring why is the kid with the most potential the kid he’s latched onto?

mo gotta twitter handle. ask him directly.

All the comments in here about Shemar’s coach are pretty gross, IMO. I don’t understand why people feel the need to denigrate other people they know virtually nothing about. None of you would say to Moe’s face any of the things you are saying on here. In all likelihood, you would just kiss his ***. It’s also sad the mods let these comments remain. No, I’m not one of those people that think these comments actually impact the recruiting outcome. I’m just somebody who believes in human decency. Unfortunately, all forms of social media have nearly eliminated most people’s sense of decency.
Thanks for calling out the Keyboard Commando's ...

Advertisement
Yes, a bunch of Keyboard Commando's ...
Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

They will be the same posters to demand that Mario offer Moe a QC analyst position if Shemar signs here. Lol. It’s all good, until it’s not.

Advertisement
I think this guy from NY who probably never played football saw an opportunity a few years ago to make himself relevant. It was no secret when Stewart was a freshman or sophomore he was a big time talent. Guy saw an opportunity to be a mentor and convinced the family to let him guide the kid. I’m sure there is a combination of real concern/interest for shemar as well as an opportunity to be in the limelight and relevant. The guy is more well known and has more followers on Twitter etc than if he wasn’t shemar’s handler. I have no idea if he’s getting paid or wants to get paid

I think this guy from NY who probably never played football saw an opportunity a few years ago to make himself relevant. It was no secret when Stewart was a freshman or sophomore he was a big time talent. Guy saw an opportunity to be a mentor and convinced the family to let him guide the kid. I’m sure there is a combination of real concern/interest for shemar as well as an opportunity to be in the limelight and relevant. The guy is more well known and has more followers on Twitter etc than if he wasn’t shemar’s handler. I have no idea if he’s getting paid or wants to get paid
Ehhhhh, to be fair by all accounts he has been around for a while and was at U School previously so this isn’t the first D1 prospect he has been around.

Advertisement
Ehhhhh, to be fair by all accounts he has been around for a while and was at U School previously so this isn’t the first D1 prospect he has been around.

he was. I think Liberty said hes had kids go to Clemson nd other big time programs. this isn't his first kid getting recruited to bg schools. people just want someone to blame if the results may not be to their liking.

I disagree. The science has definitively shown that social media actually changes the way you think and act. It’s not unveiling some latent behavior that was hidden by lack of technology. It’s actually changing how people think and act.
People need to watch the documentary on social media and how people are manipulated and affected by algorithms. Especially with things that control emotions like politics. Facebook has admitted to such tactics. I’m thankful I never stepped into that world. It’s too toxic.

All the comments in here about Shemar’s coach are pretty gross, IMO. I don’t understand why people feel the need to denigrate other people they know virtually nothing about. None of you would say to Moe’s face any of the things you are saying on here. In all likelihood, you would just kiss his ***. It’s also sad the mods let these comments remain. No, I’m not one of those people that think these comments actually impact the recruiting outcome. I’m just somebody who believes in human decency. Unfortunately, all forms of social media have nearly eliminated most people’s sense of decency.
This! Thank you for being a man and not a follower. When the mob drums up, always walk the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back