2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Keep the updates coming, please. It’s gotta be hard on these kids. I know that’s strange to say as they are getting crazy opportunitie$ but these are crash closers. They are full court pressing. Would be hard for him to say “yeah, no DC is a deal to me. For sure.” when questioned relentlessly by position coaches and recruiting coordinators.

Shemar, from what I’ve seen in interviews, seems like a humble, friendly kid.
Yeah, I heard the interview he did on Manny Navarro' Podcast and Manny basically had to answer the questions for him. Seems like a very shy kid.

When Mario was hired if we were to list who we got we would have been ecstatic

I think the majority of us agreed whatever we could salvage in 2022 would be a bonus

He’s succeeded. Probably exceeded expectations

No reason to let the coordinator hiring process cloud what’s been happening. Even getting Shemar to this point with us has been a minor miracle. And we still have a shot to land him.
Went from no DEs committed to top ten Edge rushers in one month lol. That's major.

With Chad thomas, trent harris, norton, mcintosh, and joe jackson the dline feasted a few years back. No reason this group shouldn't do the same with LT, Kelly, and Moss leading the way. Add Shemar to that and there will be constant pressure against any qb Miami plays

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just popped on to see what's happening and have been reading the posts about big Moe. IDK I just get the feeling that this guy is enjoying the attention of the OV's and is probably walking around with his hand out to see who will give him the most. I could be totally off on this (and probably am) however this guy reminds me of a person that will want to be around said program that Shemar ends up going to; to try and coach him up, you know kind of like the Dads and Moms for that matter that coach their sons and daughters from the bleachers in little league and then if he gets called out on it he will be in Shemars ear to jump in the portal and leave for another program. He may not be vocal on the twitters like Perkins momma is but I just have a feeling the coaching staff would get very tired of him if Shemar commits. Just my $.02 which isnt much. @Brooklyndee always appreciate your information.
Kinda like LeBron's entourage wanting to be around the facility and Pat Riley put a stop to that nonsense.

Keep the updates coming, please. It’s gotta be hard on these kids. I know that’s strange to say as they are getting crazy opportunitie$ but these are crash closers. They are full court pressing. Would be hard for him to say “yeah, no DC is a deal to me. For sure.” when questioned relentlessly by position coaches and recruiting coordinators.

Shemar, from what I’ve seen in interviews, seems like a humble, friendly kid.
I’m always reminded of Stacey Coley on signing day

Sometimes we think these kids are all playing games at the end, waiting for the biggest bag etc

I am guilty of forgetting how gut wrenching a decision it is for them sometimes

Not sure where Shemar is on that spectrum but I try and use some perspective. He does seem like a good kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Local media is locked out and have no access to Mario. That’s why there has been zero info or leaks because they literally don’t know anything. Pretty wild Mario can keep all this under wraps the way he is
Breath of fresh air honestly. Frustrating as a fan who is impatient for info, but awesome to know we’re being run like an organization that knows what it’s doing.

Yes. My son is a huge Canes fan and is doubling down on Schumann. However, he is only 6 and also believes in Santa Claus. Fwiw

Great! I like his success record, too!

About as good as anyone's around here

Quick question - does he talk to Whoop a whole lot?

Advertisement
Went from no DEs committed to top ten Edge rushers in one month lol. That's major.

With Chad thomas, trent harris, norton, mcintosh, and joe jackson the dline feasted a few years back. No reason this group shouldn't do the same with LT, Kelly, and Moss leading the way. Add Shemar to that and there will be constant pressure against any qb Miami plays
Kelly and Moss were huge gets and just my opinion but they’re here because of Mario and what he laid out

Landing Shemar would be epic

Kinda like LeBron's entourage wanting to be around the facility and Pat Riley put a stop to that nonsense.
Maybe, however reading some of the responses on here Moe seems like a good/great dude who genuinely has Shemar's best interest at heart and I hope that he is a positive influence in this young mans life however there are to many out there looking out for their own interests instead of the interest's of the young men they are representing and therefore you have kids jumping in the portal left and right. I know this isnt the case with everyone I guess after reading about these "handlers" you get a jaded view of what is actually going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back