2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How much of an influence is that dude on the decision though? That’s what matters. Thanks for the info though.
He appears to be in complete control of his future.Don't see how we get Shemar unless we win over this dude also.

Advertisement
What I will tell y'all after a conversation with a certain Jamaican this morning, it's not shemar that's worried about that DC hire... It's someone who's been far too public since this began.

kill-him-okay.gif

But has it been decided and finalized? It is a little confusing why Mario wouldn’t want the coach helping to recruit or at least have the name out, assuming the guy isn’t on one on the remaining NFL staffs. I’d like to think it will all make sense once done but it’s a little hard to understand right now.
Now that it's no longer possible and I'm sure I'll deal with the usual assclowns for saying it oc was gonna be Dorsey and chud was coming on for guidance. Than they had the run where they couldn't be stopped. Daboll was already thought well of while Kenny was on an upswing. You know the end result. That's the only thing that's changed from what I understand. The timing I'm done trying to make sense of cause honestly in my eyes this doesn't benefit us to continue waiting. However I'm not in some contact with him about this discussion because it'll do nothing by telling y'all other than to burn a friendship. We all simply gonna have to wait it out. He's aware of the impatience and some people are trying to speed things up.

Advertisement
Now that it's no longer possible and I'm sure I'll deal with the usual assclowns for saying it oc was gonna be Dorsey and chud was coming on for guidance. Than they had the run where they couldn't be stopped. Daboll was already thought well of while Kenny was on an upswing. You know the end result. That's the only thing that's changed from what I understand. The timing I'm done trying to make sense of cause honestly in my eyes this doesn't benefit us to continue waiting. However I'm not in some contact with him about this discussion because it'll do nothing by telling y'all other than to burn a friendship. We all simply gonna have to wait it out. He's aware of the impatience and some people are trying to speed things up.
Season 19 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

Hearing his visit is going well (beyond the Shaq and Rohan thing)

It’ll be interesting to see if what he’s telling the staff is legit or if what he told the UGA staff is legit because right now it’s the opposite. Sounds like he tells people what he thinks they want to hear.
Keep the updates coming, please. It’s gotta be hard on these kids. I know that’s strange to say as they are getting crazy opportunitie$ but these are crash closers. They are full court pressing. Would be hard for him to say “yeah, no DC is a deal to me. For sure.” when questioned relentlessly by position coaches and recruiting coordinators.

Shemar, from what I’ve seen in interviews, seems like a humble, friendly kid.

Advertisement
I don't know that answer. But he wouldn't be along if he didn't have some.
I just popped on to see what's happening and have been reading the posts about big Moe. IDK I just get the feeling that this guy is enjoying the attention of the OV's and is probably walking around with his hand out to see who will give him the most. I could be totally off on this (and probably am) however this guy reminds me of a person that will want to be around said program that Shemar ends up going to; to try and coach him up, you know kind of like the Dads and Moms for that matter that coach their sons and daughters from the bleachers in little league and then if he gets called out on it he will be in Shemars ear to jump in the portal and leave for another program. He may not be vocal on the twitters like Perkins momma is but I just have a feeling the coaching staff would get very tired of him if Shemar commits. Just my $.02 which isnt much. @Brooklyndee always appreciate your information.

I gotta ask. Who’s saying these things, Shemar or Moe?
From Shemar’s mouth at UGA. Moe wasn’t even around at that time it happened from what I was told.

We’ll find out in a few days if he’s trolling UM. Also sounds like he’s settled on the DC and knows who it is or who the final 2 are or something. They privately watched film on what they’re gonna run and the position he’s going to play in that defense.

Advertisement
From Shemar’s mouth at UGA. Moe wasn’t even around at that time it happened from what I was told.

We’ll find out in a few days if he’s trolling UM. Also sounds like he’s settled on the DC and knows who it is or who the final 2 are or something. They privately watched film on what they’re gonna run and the position he’s going to play in that defense.
Season 4 Office Tv GIF by The Office

A big thing with James Williams is he wanted to play safety and not move to linebacker. Similar to Shemar wanting to play on the edge and not their interior. Tell Shemar to look no further than James Williams who was allowed to play safety. Hope Mario can get him to trust him. Any of (non moe) Shemar’s family with him?

Its Shemar's "mentor" Moe. Probably trying to get Shemar to A&M so his check clears
He’s got people at UM fooled if he’s got those intentions. At least the 1 guy I’ve talked to says he’s genuine.

Obviously wouldn’t be the first time dude has been fooled and probably why he won’t be around as Mario settles his off-field staff but that’s all I have to go on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back