2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Great news re: final visit. Hook this kid up with the best NIL available; serious bag schools involved, don't give them further ammunition by not having a lucrative NIL plan. If he's in, we'll still sweat 'dead' Monday, Tuesday, Wed am out. UGA notorious for last second flips.

tenor-31.gif

Advertisement
You know what’s wild?

TAMU signed 5 DLineman in 2019, 6 DL’s in last years class (1 5-star & five 4-stars) & already have 6 DL’s in this class.

Their top 4 starting DL’s were all Seniors this season & all the high ranked 4/5-star kids they signed from the 2019 & 2020 classes have barely played, but are slated to take over for all the Seniors who are going to the draft...

So for next year TAMU’s starting front will likely be:
- DE Fadil Diggs/ Jahzion Harris/ Marcus Burris/ Donnell Harris
- DT Shemar Turner/ Ardarious Jones/ Dallas Walker Jr/ Albert Regis
- DT McKinnley Jackson/ Isaiah Raikes/ Jordan Jefferson/ Jordan Johnson
- DE Tunmise Adeleye/ Elijah Jeudy/ RJ Orebo/

And none of that includes any of the TF’s from this 22 class, that’s literally all 2020/21 class signees.

Why the fck would any kid want to be the 7th DLineman in an already stacked class with a DL unit already on campus that’s FILLED with Freshmen & Sophomores???

Like at what point does your brain kick in & tell you, “You know this coach is telling me I’m gonna play early, but there’s like 14 people ahead of me, I wonder if he’s telling the truth?? 🤔

This should be a really easy sell for Miami, all Salave’a has to do, is show him TAMU’s depth chart & show him ours lol.

Advertisement
You know what’s wild?

TAMU signed 5 DLineman in 2019, 6 DL’s in last years class (1 5-star & five 4-stars) & already have 6 DL’s in this class.

Their top 4 starting DL’s were all Seniors this season & all the high ranked 4/5-star kids they signed from the 2019 & 2020 classes have barely played, but are slated to take over for all the Seniors who are going to the draft...

And none of that includes any of the TF’s from this 22 class, that’s literally all 2020/21 class signees.

Why the fck would any kid want to be the 7th DLineman in an already stacked class with a DL unit already on campus that’s FILLED with Freshmen & Sophomores???

Like at what point does your brain kick in & tell you, “You know this coach is telling me I’m gonna play early, but there’s like 14 people ahead of me, I wonder if he’s telling the truth?? 🤔

This should be a really easy sell for Miami, all Salave’a has to do, is show him TAMU’s depth chart & show him ours lol.
Umm, it's 5-star Donnell to you bub!

Advertisement
You know what’s wild?

Attachments

• FE70311D-AA53-43B7-8CB9-5E793B15C1BA.gif
    FE70311D-AA53-43B7-8CB9-5E793B15C1BA.gif
    524.9 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
You know what’s wild?

After losing several top prospects to fsu on signing day in 1993 - then uf coach Spurrier lamented on how fsu could sign so many hs all americans who all knew they would be sitting on the bench behind other all americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back