Shemar Stewart šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Advertisement
1663556623492.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just glad Brashard can still walk after Van Dyke set him up to get knee-capped on that inexplicable short throw on 3rd long.

I'm just glad Brashard can still walk after Van Dyke set him up to get knee-capped on that inexplicable short throw on 3rd long.
Ran the route designed for man coverage in zone coverage.

Looked to me like he was getting the ball before it was ever snapped. That was X if he wasnā€™t hurt and they were trying use Smith the same way.

He and/or TVD didnā€™t pick up they were in zone and not man. If I had to guess he probably should have read it and ran a different route based on the coverage and he didnā€™t. TVD hesitated on it probably because he was confused.

Advertisement

Looked to me like he was getting the ball before it was ever snapped. That was X if he wasnā€™t hurt and they were trying use Smith the same way.

He and/or TVD didnā€™t pick up they were in zone and not man. If I had to guess he probably should have read it and ran a different route based on the coverage and he didnā€™t. TVD hesitated on it probably because he was confused.
Same thing happened to redding on the targeting. The WR has to see that, just little stuff like that is why I keep saying itā€™s gonna take time for this O to click

They fooled us multiple times with that, Knighton wheel route on 3rd down last drive is same thing, we think they are in man, they play zone and have 2 guys waiting for him AND tackle him in bounds..

Advertisement
Back