Shelton Johnson

sounds good. I know Jimbo has work to do. HOPEFULLY Al told the family what they needed to hear. I know his mother desperately wants him at Miami.

Advertisement
Last season Johnson finished with over 100 tackles, 27 sacks, 15 pass breakups and an interception.

pPaPe.gif

Lol

Lol. Yeah, that gif had me Rollin.

DE Shelton Johnson - Johnson is a three-star strong-side defensive end from Delray Beach (Fla.) Atlantic. He is a long-time Florida State target. FSU increased their attention on him following a summer camp visit to Tallahassee in June. He has also been heavily targeted by Miami, Michigan, Virginia Tech and others. He has taken official visits to the other three schools mentioned. At this point, it is believed that Johnson is deciding between the Seminoles and Hurricanes. Linebackers coach Bill Miller has put in a great deal of work with Johnson throughout the process. FSU claims 100% of his Crystal Ball predictions. Johnson is ranked by the 247Sports Composite as the No. 366 prospect in the nation and No. 20 strong-side defensive end.

We need to get him. if we do go to a 4-3 AQM, MCCORD, DJAX, CHAD and JOHNSON can reek havoc in that rotation at END.

Doubt fsu passes on him but he would be a great pick up. I thought fsu said it was either his spot or the recruit cowarts spot and that cowart is going to pick auburn?

Advertisement
I was hoping to add an additional d end but im not sure how likely that is considering we've had arden key, shelton johnson, simi moala, russ Ude, and the robinson kid and none seem overly interested. Anyone know of any other late targets they maybe interested in? Or do they go at a different position? Im thinking maybe take norton and scott at dt and maybe letting mcintosh stay at end.

not coming to Miami. Michigan or FSU. "My" educated guess….

Michigan

Are you sure his people didn't say Johnson was down to U of M of FSU, meaning univ of Miami? I can easily see where that could mixed up, I have had to correct my Michigan In-Laws about the correct use for phrase U of M, on several occasions.!

I thought Johnson had a terrible in home visit with Michigan staff?

Go Canes

Last edited:

Michigan

Are you sure his people didn't say Johnson was down to U of M of FSU, meaning univ of Miami? I can easily see where that could mixed up, I have had to correct my Michigan In-Laws about the correct use for phrase U of M, on several occasions.!

Go Canes

I wonder what you have to do as a recruiter to have a "terrible in home visit"? Maybe that includes putting your feet on the coffee table? Asking some one wo isn't pregnant when they are due? Burning a hole in the couch with a cigarette?

You are going in kissing babies, how hard can it be?

Advertisement

Michigan

Go Canes

I wonder what you have to do as a recruiter to have a "terrible in home visit"? Maybe that includes putting your feet on the coffee table? Asking some one wo isn't pregnant when they are due? Burning a hole in the couch with a cigarette?

You are going in kissing babies, how hard can it be?

You should ask D'Onofrio...

He had a GREAT home visit with Michigan. He loves everything about the staff and school. We are out. Miami is done. FSU or Michigan. I'm hearing Michigan is looking like the leader.

Advertisement
@joshnewberg247: Shelton Johnson couldn’t make the trip to Tallahassee, so the #FSU staff is bringing the visit to him

He had a GREAT home visit with Michigan. He loves everything about the staff and school. We are out. Miami is done. FSU or Michigan. I'm hearing Michigan is looking like the leader.

**** I was trying to keep hope alive.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Boarcane was actually right LOLZ

Two sources have told @247Wolverine that 4* DE Shelton Johnson is likely to choose either #Michigan or #Noles on NSD: michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Michigan-…

Advertisement
Back