She looks good in old school unis..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just had an argument with the wife and I didn't need to see that!

get a grip my ninja!
Tell wifey stop worrying about the next hoes, cuz she's on top And they are way below!
think about that and tell her to get her **** straight, before she becomes the ***** that you hate!
la la la la!

and btw, your wifey is not your BFF, not sure why you are sharing this with her!! geez.

Advertisement

i don't know what's worse the fact that your wife actually had an argument with you about some random ***** on the internet or you posting it on here and blaming the OP

i don't know what's worse the fact that your wife actually had an argument with you about some random ***** on the internet or you posting it on here and blaming the OP

Might be just me but I think all of you guys are taking him wrong. I think he's saying he had an argument with her and now seeing that chick he's ready to file for divorce.

Advertisement

Might be just me but I think all of you guys are taking him wrong. I think he's saying he had an argument with her and now seeing that chick he's ready to file for divorce.

WINNER!

WINNER!

Bunch of **** talking pile jumpers around here that don't take a second to use their brains. Go figure.

Advertisement
Back