Shazz Preston - ER20 on it

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1610040573089.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"Miami was one of the first schools that started showing love to me.”

Indeed. Preston landed a Cane offer more than a year ago, and he says he’s in daily contact with coaches. His primary recruiter is Blake Baker, who recruits his area and knows about Preston dating back to when Baker was coaching at Louisiana Tech.

Preston also has visited Miami twice, most recently last January with his 7 on 7 team.

“I’m texting with them almost every day,” Preston said. “They say they need a receiver, need a receiver like me. I guess I’d be the perfect fit for their offense, how they throw the ball. I want a spread offense.”

Miami’s already pulled out an ace in his recruitment, with Ed Reed (who played at Destrehan High in La.) talking to Preston. “Before the Louisville game (against UM) I got on FaceTime with Ed Reed, we chopped it up,” Preston said. “He was like, `Man, we need you.’ He said he’d been trying to get a St. James boy to come to Miami.”

Advertisement

Indeed. Preston landed a Cane offer more than a year ago, and he says he’s in daily contact with coaches. His primary recruiter is Blake Baker, who recruits his area and knows about Preston dating back to when Baker was coaching at Louisiana Tech.

Preston also has visited Miami twice, most recently last January with his 7 on 7 team.

“I’m texting with them almost every day,” Preston said. “They say they need a receiver, need a receiver like me. I guess I’d be the perfect fit for their offense, how they throw the ball. I want a spread offense.”

Miami’s already pulled out an ace in his recruitment, with Ed Reed (who played at Destrehan High in La.) talking to Preston. “Before the Louisville game (against UM) I got on FaceTime with Ed Reed, we chopped it up,” Preston said. “He was like, `Man, we need you.’ He said he’d been trying to get a St. James boy to come to Miami.”
Flying The X Files GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Lost me right there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back